How long B4 Bcoming profitable consistently?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lemarche, Apr 6, 2013.

how long B4 U became profitable in a consistent fashion?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2013.
  1. 6 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 24 months

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. 5-10 years

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. What part of my past are you not so happy with?

#21     Apr 6, 2013
  2. There was a freak show type attraction on the Oregon coast called "Ripley's Believe it or Not", featuring all these crazy wax sculptures and contorted miscellanea.

Our very own Ripley appears to be a trading forum personification of that same freak show..... telling outrageous lies for the sake of attention.

:eek:

#22     Apr 6, 2013
  3. I can't help it. I'm talented. Nobody has risen so fast, so soon in this game than I have. I'm very talented and I do wondrous things that astonish most mere mortals (it's not my fault that the general populace is full of dumb, retarded nitwits waiting around for the handouts). I'm a superstar, a trading superstar, on track to the be the greatest hedge fund manager of my generation (the under 30 crowd).

#23     Apr 6, 2013
  4. Pics or it didn't happen.....

#24     Apr 6, 2013
  5. If I were you, I would liquidate your trading account, and invest as much as you can invest into my hedge fund and retire. You would make more money with less effort, less hassles and we all win in the process.

#25     Apr 6, 2013
  6. :D :D :D

#26     Apr 6, 2013
  7. Robert Ripley was a great man who recognized a need in the marketplace and went onto fulfill it and make a huge fortune in the process as well. That's just how I roll as well. I recognized a need in the marketplace and I executed on it as well to create a growing money management business. We're both winners, big time winners.

#27     Apr 6, 2013
  8. Pick me up in your private jet, and we can talk.

#28     Apr 6, 2013
  9. Thanks for leaving it alone as a serious and interesting thread.

#29     Apr 7, 2013
  10. so far I see that my choice of multiple answers was somewhat helpful :

- 0 for both 6 months and 1 year
    - about 33% for 2 years
    - about 66% for 5-10 years

2 of the very successful guys I have heard about scalping did mention 10 years : Pitbull Schwartz, and a French scalper, not "famous", with a great win ratio, but low leverage.

#30     Apr 11, 2013