How long B4 Bcoming profitable consistently?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lemarche, Apr 6, 2013.

how long B4 U became profitable in a consistent fashion?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2013.
  1. 6 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 24 months

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. 5-10 years

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. It was simple to you in your untrained and uncomplicated eyes. The problem was much more complicated than what appeared on the surface.

I was trying to explain a very complicated problem into as simple a terms as possible. But, your retard ass took it to mean something that is so simple that you play around with all too often. It was a complicated problem, but looked simple to you because of not understanding the full issue at hand.

#11     Apr 6, 2013
  2. You asked for help in calculating a compounded return. We showed you how and you got ridiculed a bit so you had the thread deleted. The outcome is not in question.

umadbro? Why would something so trivial bother you so much?

#12     Apr 6, 2013
  3. Trivial bothers me because you are lying. I haven't requested any of my threads to be deleted. You can still find that thread out there.

#13     Apr 6, 2013
    #14     Apr 6, 2013
  5. I put in an 18 hour work day yesterday. Your basic assumption, your basic premise just falls apart. KABOOM... it's all over for your little brain.

#15     Apr 6, 2013
  6. 22 years for 100k hours at 18h a day. PLUS time spent theorizing! So you started trading when you were 6yo? I would hazard a guess that your relative intellectual capacity is close to that of a 6yo. What a coincidence.

#16     Apr 6, 2013
  7. My trading education began in high school.

If I try to explain it all, you will not understand me. You cannot understand me. Your mind is simple minded, static. Not dynamic. Not capable of understanding the multiplicity of human dimensions.

#17     Apr 6, 2013
  8. So you're 38yo or older? Because you stated here that you're in your mid 20s. This is even easier than the compounding math. Unless you got a time machine you be full of shit.

You are so fun to play with.

#18     Apr 6, 2013
  9. Your little chicken brain is full of shit. Chicken shit. That's what you are.

#19     Apr 6, 2013
  10. gip3

gip3 Guest

You need to work on your lying skills, man. Or at the least make up a new user name so your past isn't so easily to find by clicking on your username

#20     Apr 6, 2013