how is zecco?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by david Lee, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ggoyal

ggoyal

i use zecco also and i don't think there is anything wrong with it. money is available to trade immediately if you have a margin account and with $250 you can't have one.

if you can make money with 250bucks, good for you. But not having any losing trades in that period(like u said) could also mean that you just hold on to that trade till it becomes green again. very easy to do with such a small account because obviously you can not have a loss with that limited capital.

put atleast $2000 so that you can trade stocks in the range of $1-$5. put all your money in one trade because it is not that much money anyway. buying 5 different stocks with 2000bucks is dumb because it wont amount to that much profit. now if u have 25000, you should obviously not go all in. I do at times just for the hell of it. but not that often. getting back to the point, with 2000, just buy one stock.

#21     Oct 21, 2007
  2. giftofgod

giftofgod

I am just uneasy with the Zecco right now. I transferred my cash out yesterday. I will say that the transfer was fast and efficient with a one day turnaround. I wish Zecco well and hope my gut is wrong concerning them.

#22     Oct 24, 2007