How is Sabena gonna do in trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RocketTrader, Jan 14, 2003.

1. swissair

swissair

I am not from swissair or switzerland. Just thought you better change your name.

Sabena has always lost money (no, sorry Sabena made money once, in 1998, the one and only profitable year for the period 1958-2001) and had to be rescued many times by the belgian government in its history.

I am sorry if you are an ex-Sabena but Sabena would have gone bankrupt one day in any case, with or without swissair.

#21     Jan 15, 2003
  2. Sabena you are all talk.

You are big on talk without any evidence to back up your credibility.

Anyone who, after wading through so many pages of hype in the posts, still continuous to give you the benefit of the doubt (about your prowess) is a fool.

Where is the evidence about your abilities ?

Nice joke but ....................... time to get real.

Jack

#22     Jan 15, 2003
  3. I love Sabena! Teenage witch or not, Melissa Joan Hart is one cutie per tutti. She was fabulous in Clarissa Explains It All too!

#23     Jan 15, 2003
  4. le140

le140

Hi everyone,

I think most traders that belong to this site are doing ok if not well in the market :) I wonder if there is a stat for the percetage of daytraders that actually made it ? The recent bear market has definitely killed the mom and pop traders of the gogo days...

If not profitable, why would anyone even wasting time lingering around here ? I am sure all of us have better things to do. So with that logic, I think Sebenna actually made a killing recently and think that he could do no wrong. Let him have his day in the sun :)

le

#24     Jan 15, 2003