How is retail day trading anything but a gamble?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kmiklas, Jun 4, 2020.

1. destriero

destriero

Dude, you'd give both nuts to be able to show a $2MM gain figure. WTF does my psych-status have to do with it? Gains are gains. I know. Your dog ate your account summary.

Clown shoes.

#51     Jun 4, 2020
    SunTrader and Gaslight Capital like this.
  2. Tradex

Tradex

The ONLY clown here is you.

#52     Jun 4, 2020
  3. Tradex

Tradex

I just answered your question, Overnight (see post above).

#53     Jun 4, 2020
  4. Overnight

Overnight

You're just not used to his style is all.

#54     Jun 4, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Which post above? Give me a post number. We're crossing now.

#55     Jun 4, 2020
  6. destriero

destriero

I would bet his net liq that tradex has never had a five-figure day. Nobody trades FX unless they're receiving flow (inst.) or a piker throwing their paycheck away at a bucket shop.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    #56     Jun 4, 2020
    .sigma and Gaslight Capital like this.
  7. Tradex

Tradex

It's post #49.

#57     Jun 4, 2020
  8. Tradex

Tradex

Right, tell that to Soros who made 2 Billions dollars shorting the British pound.

#58     Jun 4, 2020
  9. destriero

destriero

lol right Soros Jr. Take us back to 1992 in your time machine.

4-5% vola in FX and we both know you're sitting on less than $20K.

#59     Jun 4, 2020
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, I see...

"Not at all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting buy/sell signals with specific stops and targets.

It's just the "hey look at me I am a big shot I am making big bucks and you are all just a bunch of losers" attitude that I really do not like.

Only deeply insecure people act like that.

Seriously, when was the last time you saw Soros or Buffet posting - and bragging about - their winnings in Internet forums like ET?"

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but dest does that, the whole posting stops and targets. I do not think he is insecure.

Soros and Buffet are people slinging around billions of dollars in investments, not trading piker lots like the likes of you and I, so no, we would not see them on a forum like ET.

If you stick around long enough, I will be updating my own blotter/journal, where I will be showing a $14K loss on microlots. That is not bragging, it is the truth. If I MADE 14K on the micro lots, I would post to the journal in the same damned way.

People who post their blotters honestly will be revealing the truth, win, lose or draw.

How some people relay that message is up to each person's style. Don't read too much into it, and get some BBS skills under your belt. Learn how to read into a message board.

#60     Jun 4, 2020
    ironchef likes this.