how is Publisher/Alexis/Miruna getting so many page views?????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Feb 23, 2008.

1. and i asked what benefit it was for him to do so? i still don't see any benefit. but its odd how this upset you two. my god... WE CAN'T ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS? the threads get deleted quickly... google isnt going to rank the pages based on this.

#21     Feb 23, 2008
  2. and thats what i asked.. because it didn't make any sense.. and now you are finally admitting you don't know how it would benefit him. NO FUCKING SHIT. what is wrong with you people?

#22     Feb 23, 2008
  3. Well I just did a goggle search using the thread title "The Enigma of Hitler", which has about 23,000 + views.

First five pages returned from gogg = nada, nothing from ET.

I think its not about goggle, but something else, something more immediate, like maybe just plain fking with some people.

#23     Feb 23, 2008
  4. i notice you don't confront me on issues so stfu.

#24     Feb 23, 2008
  5. i think they are still mad about the down syndrome bombing being bullshit.

doodoo was all over that immediately and when he was proven wrong he never calmed down. i think he has a taste for "blow back."

#25     Feb 23, 2008
  6. LOL. I wasn't expecting that kind of comment in this thread. A cough/snort escaped before I caught myself.

Thats a topic for another thread though. :D

#26     Feb 23, 2008
  7. and all the while ET was having this surge in page views the traffic went down on its alexa graph. LMAOOOOOOO dumbasses! :eek:

i doubt seriously advertisers would pay more for fake page views. i know google will cancel an account for fake clicks.

#27     Feb 23, 2008
  8. 48k hits...

#28     Feb 23, 2008
  9. Another brave little internet warrior running around telling anyone who disagrees with his world view to shut the fuck up. Moonbatboy sure has this faux bravery thing down cold.

I agree you have issues which need addressed, however, I have no desire to spend my time in such a fashion. Deal with your delusions, but please, keep posting them. Your rants really do enhance the comic relief of this web site.

Every Circus needs a clown. Congrats on finding a job.

- Spydertrader

#29     Feb 23, 2008
  10. He didn't thank me for the gospel either. Hmmm...

Jesus

#30     Feb 23, 2008