how is Publisher/Alexis/Miruna getting so many page views?????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Feb 23, 2008.

1. OMG ITS WORKING ON THIS THREAD

THANKS SPYDER

#11     Feb 23, 2008
  2. if you want to try it yourself - just use spyders html code just don't forget the < >

now that it has been revealed i think Baron should somehow ban the code as it can be used by anyone on any thread with one simple post with the code hidden in the post.......or he can just allow it......encode every post with it himself and be rich with ad revenue!!

i can never trust page view statistics ever again

#12     Feb 23, 2008
  3. He exhibited the same behavior towards me as well. It seems the rat never passes up an opportunity to provide the world with examples of the quality of his character.

You are welcome, but as I said, this isn't anything new. Meta Tags have been around since the invention of HTML. As dddooo pointed out, any high school kid with programming skills could code a simple piece of software to do the same thing.

- Spydertrader

#13     Feb 23, 2008
  4. Is that you dddooo?? Did you post in this thread. Rofl... Ignore User isthe best invention ever.

#14     Feb 23, 2008
  5. Huh?

#15     Feb 23, 2008
  6. So.... is this thing going all the way to 30,000??

#16     Feb 23, 2008
  7. As a non highschool kid with no programming skills, I'd like to ask "what is the benefit to the poster of such a code?

I can see how Baron might benefit, but how does Due-Dews alter ego benefit from doing this?

#17     Feb 23, 2008
    #18     Feb 23, 2008
  9. If one wants higher search engine rankings (and Google spiders do archive Elitetrader.com threads), then significantly higher page views might be one way to accomplish such a task. As to what specifically motivates these types of individuals to do what they do on the internet, you'd have to ask them. I make no claims to 'speak for' their ilk whatsoever. I posted 'how its done' in order to remove any thought that 'thousands' of people really had an interest in what this fool had to say.

- Spydertrader

#19     Feb 23, 2008
  10. give me a break.... you were an asshole in that post.

#20     Feb 23, 2008