how is Publisher/Alexis/Miruna getting so many page views?????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Feb 23, 2008.

1. 19k page views in only 6 minutes on his latest thread!!!!

2. be careful dddooo will attack you now. i have been curious about high view counts myself. i find it very odd that posters got mad at me for it.

3. man i don't even think yahoo could have gotten so many hits on that article in 6 minutes had they posted it on their front page.

4. You were told exactly how it was done, and told how to go and learn to do it yourself. Others also explained how to generate these page view totals within similar threads where you contributed. To me directly, you then responded how 'no proof existed' to support my explanation. When I suggested you use simple common sense to determine that no thread, in the entire history of this web site, ever had such a high page view count, you then decided I 'got mad' at you for posting your opinion, and now claim, to have been attacked.

I don't know if you normally present yourself as having an inability to grasp simple logic, but feel free to continue to perpetuate your delusions publically. I'm confident many find your rants hilarious.

- Spydertrader

5. Barron gets paid by the number of page views. It's obvious this person is running some kind of hacking program which is allowing him to generate thousands of fake hits. It's kinda like a bribe to Barron... let our racist propaganda stay and I'll give you tons more page views, which it turns leads to more dollars from the advertisers for Barron.

Ain't that right Barron? Haha

6. Can you provide a link to this alleged thread? Sounds like interesting reading.

7. I believe Baron deleted the thread when whatever incarnation of 'Fan of Hitler' made the Banned List.

However, you can try this software, or you can try the following:

Create an html document
    In that document at the top insert the meta tag :
    Code:
    meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30000"

In other part of the document insert a frame or whatever pointing to the desired web page.

Now when u want to have this auto refresh thing, click on the html doc on your hard drive it will open in your browser, go to desired web page and it should refresh every so many seconds.

- Spydertrader

8. I did not attack you, I actually wanted to help, you were so desperately begging the nazi dude to tell you how he does it that I could not help but felt sorry for you. I wrote and posted a short (10 lines) Java program that keeps increasing the page count. It took me about 5 min to write and test it and I have not programmed in Java for years, any school kid can write a similar program in any programming language. Let me also mention for the record that instead of thanking me you were extremely rude and ungrateful.

9. test

meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30000"

10. test

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30000"/>

#10     Feb 23, 2008