How is "President" Bush going to manipulate the elections?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Riskmanager, May 11, 2004.

1. Pabst

Pabst

If a Dominican can help the Cubs win the pennant I say bring him in.

#21     May 12, 2004
  2. Pabst

Pabst

If I sound like a prick so be it but I'm happy that I vote opposite 95% of American blacks. Accept for guys like JC Watts I have nothing positive to say about the Black electorate. It would take a shotgun up my ass before I'd vote for the same candidate that Reverend's Al and Jesse are supporting. Mexicans, Asians, Eastern European refugees....from all over the world uneducated people come here and live peacefully, work hard and prosper. Yet American blacks whine that 150 years ago they were slaves. Get over it.

#22     May 12, 2004
  3. Shotgun couldn't fit cuz your head's taking up all the space.

#23     May 12, 2004
  4. And I thought liberals were incapable of learning. Shame on me. But you left out the part about the courts ignoring the Second Amendment and opening the way for Hillary Clinton and Chuckie Schumer to confiscate our firearms.

#24     May 12, 2004
  5. Yes agreed. The Second should stand and not encroached. However; owning a sub, a fully auto, an AK47 sounds a bit extreme for personal protection or deer hunting.:D :D :D Another pandora's box there.:eek:

But I have to fully agree with bungrider on his post and the replies. :cool: :cool:

#25     May 12, 2004
  6. Scalia is ignoring the 2nd Amendment? Shoot him(a letter telling him to wake up)

How can 2 Senators do that?

#26     May 12, 2004