how is making money in forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexse, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Forex Trading is the good way to make some good money online. Only if you have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to become successful.

#51     Nov 6, 2017
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

The reality of Forex trading is this: You don't make money overnight, it takes at least 1000 hours of screen time. You're going to blow out your first account

#52     Nov 16, 2017
  3. Yeah, you could never be a successful trader if you think that you could achieve success in a day or two, years are spent and still no knowledge could be gain if you are not serious enough in it.

#53     Nov 16, 2017
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

If u keep losing money, the best way is to overview your strategy again and each time deeply analyze your mistakes. Another thing is to take pieces of advice from professionals.

#54     Nov 20, 2017
  5. Yeah, and you could also practice the strategies in the Demo Account and you could see that whether it is working or not and later try it on the Live Trading.

#55     Nov 20, 2017
  6. ventop

ventop

The main key is money and risk management rules, not the strategy first but MM

#56     Dec 1, 2017
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

As long as I am concerned, this is a very good business, and the way you are doing the trading will determine the success you will have in it.

#57     Dec 2, 2017
  8. I have never traded in forex. When trading in forex, which instruments are the preference of the experienced traders on this forum? Forex futures or CFDs?

#58     Dec 3, 2017
  9. In order to make good money in the forex, at first trader will require knowledge, skills and guidelines from experienced persons i.e. regulated broker can help in this regard. Then before engaging in any trade, you have to do trend analysis, have to evaluate economic conditions and must decide your trading strategies as per own needs. That’s it. You will be able to make sufficient money. I always try to maintain this.

#59     Dec 3, 2017
  10. ventop

ventop

A lot of experirnced traders focus only on technical analysis since fundamental factors and market movements after them are unpredictable.

#60     Dec 3, 2017