How I was banned from TheologyWeb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Mar 31, 2009.

1. stu

stu

Yep..it's exactly Christ-like. It's two faced.

Notice the irony in the way your usual language (therefore possibly your thinking?), is miraculously transformed from flowery, contradictory doublespeak to lucid , coherent rationality when needing to express and understand apparently, any pertinent or meaningful knowledge gained from your experiences with TheologyWeb.

Anyway, why not just do the three day ascension trick dude. It's getting to that time of year again.
    Have the archangel Hacker override their admin protocols and resurrect yourself verily amongst them. That ought to put the fear of God right up their Holy Spirits .

Good job uncovering the modus-operandi, but what did you expect? Religion organized only ever does God for Gold.

stu!
    :)

Holy Holy and praise be ...
    coming home...
    coming home...
    Christ! is
    coming home....
    to ET [​IMG]

#51     Apr 3, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Okay, I posted at theologyweb, got a pm from a charismatic minister... all I posted there was about my experiences in a prayer meeting where basically the blind were made to see, the lame walk, psychological problems were overcome, etc.... so I got the following pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry my friend but you are very wrong. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit is the one who leads us to all truth. Not some basement meeting based on a bunch of legalistic interpretation. You are bordering on the occult. People who believe more in their minsiter, their group, or their teachings rather than on God's Holy Spirit, are so easily led astray. They become Kool-Aid drinkers, just like the Jin Jones Group, and David Koresh's group. Read John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

You have placed your faith in a man, meetings, and the deliverance process of a man.

You treat being "Spirit led" as a weakness, and inferior to your man made meetings.

Man can always be wrong, but the Holy Spirit is never wrong.

You need to get out of those meetings before you get sucked into a cult.

Any man who states he knows a better way than the Holy Spirit does is a liar and will condemn your souls to hell if you continue to follow him. You have made your meetings an idol. You worship the meetings, and the leader, more than the Holy Spirit. My friend, you need to flee that gropu. But, I doubt you will because from your article you are already so brainwashed by this that you cannot find your way out. You are controlled by what someone else told you is the truth. You need the Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you and nothing more. If God through His Holy Spirit cannot deliver, save, set free, then whatever man you are trusting in cannot either. God is in control of all things, and He through His Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. Your trust in anything else is idolatry.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Basically I invited this lazy charismatic assclown to come and see for himself but he has remote vision or something and is concerned for my spiritual wellbeing...

The Charismatics think they are the be-all and end-all... I've never known one yet that had a life actually or would simply come to a meeting to actually see what is up... If he wanted to attend I would have paid his way but nooo... I think I pissed him off because I told him about the other charismatics that lived near where we have the meetings and would rather revile me than get off their ass and go see what the meetings are about... I'm a lousy diplomat but I do have some fun sometimes... peace brothers...

#52     Apr 6, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

OK, I've been declared a heretic without so much as a "bye your leave". My post in one of the forums is deleted... pretty sickening place really, I told them I don't go to a church because they are women's clubs and little more, and they are acting like women really. I was not abrasive or abusive that much, just controversial and they can't really handle that at all...

#53     Apr 7, 2009
  4. jem

jem

I suppose you have eyewitness testimony from third parties saying Jesus did not suffer on the cross.

One doctor called it a symphony of pain.

the agony in the garden, the falling under the burden of the cross. the thorns stuck in his head. The spikes stuck through his nerves.

the pushing up on the spike in his fit to take a breath and then the hanging from the spikes in his hands or wrists between breaths. the multiple whippings by roman guards and numerous other pains - plus the pain of bearing all the sins of man -

did not hurt?

#54     Apr 7, 2009
  5. No. Did not hurt. No suffering.

Yah there were eyewitnesses, a few mentioned in the pop gospels. And which of them testifies of torment? Where do they describe a "symphony" of pain? They merely describe appearances. And if we can believe the report, at least one roman centurian was convinced he was the Son of God. Now why do you suppose that is? Because, in all the centurians witnessing or hearing of crucifixion, Jesus did not respond the way men normally respond to it. And by not suffering, Jesus demonstrated the veracity of his teachings, offering encouragement to all who witnessed or believed their reports.

You are not yet a master like the Master. And few have yet to achieve the mastery Jesus achieved. He was a Master...capital M. And a Master does not suffer...period. And why is that? Because a Master has completely cleared his mind of the concept of guilt. Jesus knew himself as sinless...and so he was...because that is the truth about "the Truth". Consequently, an innocent mind cannot suffer. That's just how it works. This is what he taught. That is what he demonstrated and verified on the cross. What hurts like hell to the guilt-laden...makes no difference to one who has mastered the mind-body slavery paradigm. Mind over matter...truth over lies.

To get to the level of mastery Jesus enjoyed, one must reckon the body to be nothing. When the body is considered to be "something" it is vulnerable, and susceptible to pain. When it is absolutely nothing, it is invulnerable. In truth, the body is absolutely nothing. Jesus understood this, cherished this, and knew this. Rather, he cherished the truth of Spirit as what he was, "dead" to the concept of a body. To Jesus' way of thinking, he was not a body...or in any way identified with it. Consequently, his body took on the attributes of the truth, including invulnerability. So it was by the truth that it was natural for the symbol of Self to be restored, repaired, and revealed a short time later...transformed...transcended...and ascended. Awake!

Xianity has been busy making the body something...looking forward to glorified somethings in the future. Well, this is trap leading to cyclical life-death scenarios. Consequently, none in christendom so-called have matched Jesus exploits. And this is because the genesis of the body is a matter of deeply entrenched denial. Xianity is built on this denial, as is the whole world. It claims that *Our Father* made the body...in so many ways making it sacred, real or true. But it is none of these. It is a neutral pawn in a game of make believe...imagined in mind. Xianity denies this, even as the mind itself denies the truth. I speak of the mind of the legendary "prodigal son"...the one who leaves the Kindgom of God for a far away land. His mind imagines "the universe"...a kind of Las Vegas play land in which to experience an emotional rollercoaster ride. Jesus recognized that he was the prodigal son. And recognizing that the prodigal son is a concept, Jesus transcended the concept by identifying instead with the mind of "Christ"...from which the prodigal son derives himself...as lies are derivative of Truth.

The prodigal son is the concept of a mind wandering away from Reality itself...literally out of its mind...a house divided against itself. By overcoming this schizophrenic split...Jesus healed his mind and returned to wholeness..."holiness". He is the first to have done this totally....hence, he is the "firstfruits". This implies that others will follow. His resurrection is a symbol of a promise that all will follow...and following, all will be saved.

Saved from what? Self-concepts. Currently, Xianity is focused on saving self-concepts. So, it doesn't work. And instead of going to the "promised land"...self-concepts are endlessly cycling through life-death scenarios. And this is officially "hell". There would be no such scenarios were in not for the concept of guilt, a concept the prodigal son deems to be the truth. Xianity upholds the prodigal sons false perceptions of Self...perpetuating self-denial. And what is self-denial but self-sacrifice? Hence, Xianity is fond of sacrifice. However, sacrifice it the way of condemnation. *Our Father* gave us everything, and we refuse it. This is the true meaning of sacrifice. Rather, if we would be merciful toward ourselves, we would accept what he gave us from before the foundation of the world: Everything. So, there must be no sacrifice to be saved. One must accept what is true.

Till you can give some credence to what I've just said, your mind will struggle to reject what is already yours. You can't understand how you can be Christ...and appear to be a man. Manhood seems all too real, while Christhood seems like a dream. But it is really the other way around and you have it backwards. This is what salvation is for...to turn around a backward mind. How you got so screwed up is a matter of learning. Xianity is not teaching it to you. Sin is seriously insane notions you hold about Christ...since before the foundation of the world. The world arises out of all the insane notions about Christ. So it is anti-christ from beginning to end.

Our Father considers the world to be nothing, just as Jesus considered the body to be nothing. It is false, meaningless, and of no consequence. It cannot change the truth...so it cannot change YOU. You must see it from his perspective in order to be saved from its insanity ("sin"). You must renounce it...deny it...prove to yourself that the world is utterly fabricated within your own imagination. Help is available should you ever choose this path.

Christ!

#55     Apr 8, 2009
  6. You must have strayed into orthodox/club territory. It appears to be an internal joke as evidenced by this mods comment to a known atheist sympathizer:

"You'd better pray to the God you don't believe in that DDW [site owner] doesn't catch you snooping around other forums."

Someone says sarcastically,
    "What is this, a Tweb appreciation thread? "

The mod replies,
    "Either way, DDW will still crush the forum tarts".

Hey Eight, were you patterning a "forum tart"?

Righteous!

Christ!:D

#56     Apr 8, 2009
  7. There was another banning at TheologyWeb recently.

Without going into detail as of yet, this post discusses the issue from someone elses point of view...whose eloquence speaks volumes. To celebrate the most recent banning, I offer the following exchange between alias "Hooks" who has not been banned yet, and alias "Dizzle", owner of the site.

Hooks, an agnostic type, argues well, and caught alias "littlepixieofterror" [lolpot], TheologyWeb *insider*, waffling on labeling Joyce Meyer, tv evangelist extraordinaire, "heretic"...and yet "Evangelical" at the same time. Besides that, lolpot is a little pixie of terror when it comes to mixing flames with her arguments. She had been attacking Hooks since he pointed it out while she was disrupting his debate with another member, AP.

This is Hooks last post in Psychotherapy before Dizzle locked the thread. It picks up in response to a third party.

#57     Apr 8, 2009
  8. jem

jem

are you suggesting that if I just accepted your knowledge I could be God? or just like God?

is that not the exact message from the devil to eve in the Garden?

Jesus taught that we should desire to be the servant not the master...

It is not surprising you forgot those teachings.

Have you forgotten his message of forgiveness.

It seems to me you are perverting the whole message of the bible.

I think it might help you and me we began working with Jesus' quotes instead of your interpretations.

I just get a little queasy when someone tells me if I can think like them I would be God. I already struggle with a strong self worth - I need to work on humility not self aggrandizement. You might do better with oprah's followers.

#58     Apr 8, 2009
  9. I am,

lifted this quote from one of your posts, I see you slipped a little trading wisdom in there.

:D

"We can really only be fooled by our desires."

#59     Apr 8, 2009
  10. Eight

Eight

Theologians kind of make me want to blow chunks. Anybody can get an easy to read Bible, my favorite is The Message, other ones are the paraphrases, read it, you will be ok. Whatever the intrepretation you think is probably as good as the theologians take on it all... assuming you don't need psych meds or some such, the typical person has enough sense to get it all eventually... bible intellectuals are like intellectuals in other fields....

#60     Apr 8, 2009