How I was banned from TheologyWeb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Mar 31, 2009.

1. No. The trouble started when I was browsing youtube. I was minding my own, er, my Father's business, checking out Gospel of Thomas videos. Then I stumbled on "KabaneTheChristian", something that looked like a 14 year old boy, who has 50+ "apologetics" videos. He seemed lost. I found out that he hangs out sometimes at TheologyWeb and checked it out. I felt enthusiastic about joining, and signed up relative to their mission statement and headline: "We debate theology...seriously!".

Frankly, I am all about Identity Theology...a phrase I've since coined, to describe what it is that I do...how I approach the Kingdom of God...through Self. And what I do here I did there, because it's important to be consistence, and not hypocritical. Besides, the bible cannot be interpreted, nor truth can be understood without this approach. So there is no way I'm going to change my path because of anyone elses potential pathology. I understand that nicene creed types have alergic reactions to the truth when it comes near...but I also could see, on the surface, that they welcomed satanists, pagans, wiccans, and atheists. And having lurked some posts, there was no reason to believe I would be more trouble there than I am here...which is none at all...just ask stu!

Well, they invite people to introduce themselves at the "Administration Office" so they can welcome you. But it turns out that they are really inviting you to profile yourself so they can profile you sooner than later. And based on your profile, they'll set up their moderating software, or whatever else radar they use, to detect your alias in any and all areas prohibited to various levels of unorthodoxy. That's like most of the site it turns out. From where I come from, everyone is equal, and I would be called a "universalist" in terms of salvation. I care not what anyone's creed is in chronological time. Everyone is predestined to come to a unified faith...whether it takes a million or ten million more years. And coming to a saving faith...all will be saved. So to me, the concept of profiling anything other than content, especially on the web, makes no sense. There is, in de facto, a kind of aparthied going on there. Should this be common knowledge?

So what happened was when I introduced myself, instead of being welcomed, i was red flagged. I introduced myself as a teacher, and told them what I would be teaching, why, and how. So I was just being honest, upfront and straightforward. If that's childish, then so be it. Of such is the Kingdom of God.

Christ!

#41     Apr 3, 2009
  2. Contrary to "orthodox" belief, Jesus was not about getting killed, nor about any kind of pain and suffering. He was all about not being afraid, and not feeling any pain...and proved it by going to the cross. What astonished observers is his lack of suffering. A state of mind, in which there is no guilt whatsoever, cannot suffer...even if nails are driven into the body. He had no conception of guilt in his mind because he had already "died" to self-concepts long before he volunteered for his final teaching demonstration. Not only had he already died, he had already resurrected...sometime during his previous three year ministry...if not before. That was the true death-and-resurrection...not readily seen or understood by "sin" darkened minds. The spectacle of bodily death-and-resurrection is a parable of the true sleeping-waking sequence, told through parody. It is not a parody anyone else is asked to repeat. Rather, we are asked to live...in comfort and peace...as we follow "the Comforter" who teaches right thinking.

Sorry to say, those who died were not whole-heartedly ready to follow Jesus. So they were not ready to think rightly. Otherwise, they would not have died, or if they had, would have followed up with a miracle that demonstrates that death is not the truth. On the contrary, the "apostles" seemed to validate death, and teach that it was the truth...and not LIFE! Paul made a mockery of the Truth by getting himself all beat up...teaching people to suffer and die. Can there possibly be a more diabolical lie told by deluded demogogues? This is not "the way" Jesus taught. He said "take up your cross"...meaning, everyone is already carrying a cross. It's called a "body". The whole point is to follow him to the resurrection/waking. That is not done by getting yourself crucified over and over again. No, it's time to wake up, and take up wisdom. Jesus taught how to wash away the concept of guilt...which is unconsciously and mechanically perpetuating self-sabatoge.

Christ!

#42     Apr 3, 2009
  3. You mean someone pm'd you for more content? If you didn't already intro yourself in the Administration Office, a mod may contact you for more info...if your profile is sketchy. They say they won't bite...but actually they are sniffing for sin...anything that can profile you as either orthodox or unorthodox...so you will be marked for "in" or "out", so-to-speak. Like I say, there's hardly anything you can tell them that could get you pre-banned from the Apologetics 301 surrounds of the site. But if you go in with Identity Theology like i did, it may result in a fox hunt...waiting for you to stumble into "their" territory...so that they can ban you as a rule breaker.

You could stir things up with the concept of "universal salvation", or solipsism, stuff from George Berkely, Boltzmann-brain paradox, haptic devices, the gospel of Thomas, oneness and the illusion of duality. Or, just interpreting/evaluating the bible right. It only really starts to bother them when you are confidently Christ, occasionally speaking in first person, in an inclusive way that spreads the equality around. That really seems to bug them even more than the clown whose claiming to be some kind of messianic twin brother of Jesus.

One approach is to lurk for likeminded folk, and help them fend off the dogs of dogmatic delusions, quoting and bumping their posts to the top. There's a number wisdom sayings/sayers popping up here and there for the keenly perceptive. If you pm me your alias, I'll see what i can do to support it.

GodspeeD

Christ!

#43     Apr 3, 2009

4. What?
    No wonder you had your ass banned, think about it-the psuedo-analysis of theology is rubbish to begin with, it only works within established paradigms of RELIGIOUS argument. Not anything else.

Anything beyond that, is .....wait for it-heresy!!

:D

Ouch, the people who the romans put to death in the colliseum werent " right thinking" christians.
    Well, fuck me, Im sure they thought they were-which begs the question, how so many delusional cultists could simply be sucked in by "incorrect thought" re there firmly held beliefs.

Which were obviously, provably wrong.

"Satanic Verses", check it out.

#44     Apr 3, 2009
  5. It turns out that banning is a way of raising money at TheologyWeb. They even have an Annual Banning Auction where you can pay $5 a day to have someone banned from the site. Meanwhile, those like me who are banned for three days here, two weeks there...can pay to get back in...reduce number of days banned. See the *nasty note* at top of page 2 of this thread. It's almost called "brib.." [bribery]. "Annual rent" is another way of putting it. I don't see any banner ads on the site, so apparently, this is one of the ways the owner pays for the site and/or makes money. This would explain why the "rules" are vague and "infractions" are so easily handed out by orthodoxy crazed mods. So it appears to be another payment for guilt scheme...the old 'money-changers-in-the-temple' theme. They appear to be making money off the unclean unorthodox.

Would you say this is Christ-like?

Christ!

#45     Apr 3, 2009
  6. I think my post above this one addresses how the litigation of theology may profit an 'orthodoxy' relative to the 'heretics'. These are old formulas. I call it priest-craft. Priest-craft has always been in the decietful business of selling guilt to the already guilt-stricken, exchanging goods and services for worthless magical formulas, which can never clear the concept of guilt out of one's mind.

They thought they were, no doubt. But by then, most who listed themselves as "christian" had bit into the "orthodoxy" apple. And that apple is all about pain and suffering...not right thinking at all. You see, the orthodoxy, by that time, was already an imposter religion. It appealed to minds yet enamored with the subtleties of self-deception. They were buying into creeds like the Apostles Creed, and the Nicene Creed...and paying for it in yet more pain...more of the status quo.

The "orthodoxy" at TheologyWeb trace their creed pretty much back to the Nicene Creed. You have to understand that the true path of Jesus has been underground within two decades, if not two weeks after his ascension. Those close to Jesus were split...Thomas on the one hand....Peter, James,...and even John on the other. This split is touched on briefly in the gospel of Thomas where he was unable to repeat certain sayings in front of the rest of the group later to become "apostles" self-titled.

The point is there is a correlation between the "in" christians in those days, and the "in" crowd at TheologyWeb. They share some primitive psychology...playing on fear and guilt. In their wrong-minded way of thinking, the concept of guilt remains buried in the subconscious, where it works to self-sabatoge its host. Circumstances arise to "prove" that guilt is the truth. This is how the orthodox brand of fake forgiveness perpetuates the status quo, and puts "believers" in harms way.

It's not necessary that anyone know what one is thinking when one is thinking rightly. One need not ask permission of the world to awaken from it, just as we do not ask permission of our dream characters to awaken from sleep. If we asked them, they would never let us awaken. So, we must care only about the unseen "within", and not so much the show of what is without.

Christ!

#46     Apr 3, 2009
  7. Kull

Kull

it is possible to make war with theology site AND WIN

you obviously don't have knowledge in how to do that

here is what you do

5 hr preparation

create 50 www.hushmail.com accounts

create another 50 gmail accounts

google and prepare 200 proxy sites through which you'll access the site that degraded your greatness

if you do this, you will be unstoppable

PM me if you need more

I would love nothing more than to watch those wankers crash and BURN :cool:

#47     Apr 3, 2009
  8. er...thanx!

I shall call you da master a disaster!

:D

#48     Apr 3, 2009
  9. Coincidently, the alias of the site owner includes this motto: "at least my cult doesn't suck". :eek:

I'll tell you how people get sucked in. And its not about how smart or dumb people are. We can really only be fooled by our desires. And it's fairly easy to identify what motivates people...especially when you offer an alternative. If you offer oneness for example, you will quickly realize that people don't want that because they still have a burning desire to be people...to be persons...individuals...different...SPECIAL! This is the root motive that leads us away from the TRUTH of ONENESS.
    People willfully sacrifice oneness to be the *many* of bodily civilization. And some religions promise bodily salvation and we fall for it...falling for the glorified bodies somewhere in the future.
    This distracts us from a perfection that exists NOW...if only we would be willing to let the *many* go in exchange for the One. This is "atonement" properly understood. And if you go to a site like TheologyWeb, and if you read the responses to my posts, you can see for yourself these primal motives that cause otherwise intelligent minds to stumble over the "right" interpretation of signs and symbols.

In regards the phenomenon of persecution and danger...

I would argue that the one who is thinking rightly is not in danger.
    All circumstances are covertly voluntary....what I call "old covenant"...since the beginning of time.
    But in what I call the "new covenant", all circumstances are overtly voluntary...including death.
    Invulnerability comes with the death of the "I"...aka "ego" of individual personhood.
    The death of the concept of personhood is also the end of the concept of guilt...washed completely out of one's mind.
    And without the concept of guilt, the body is transformed into a tool for truth.
    The truth is invulnerable, and needs no defense.
    Until one has completely cleared the concept of guilt, I recommend stearing clear of primitive confessionals and creeds that serve only to put one in harms way.

Christ!

#49     Apr 3, 2009
  10. stu

stu

lol , "spiritual discernment" ....

...a politically correct term for the superstitiously inclined..

#50     Apr 3, 2009