How I was banned from TheologyWeb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Mar 31, 2009.

1. I'm going back up in two weeks.
    I'm looking for twelve companions from among the Elite.
    Bottom fishers are ok!
    I would even accept stu on the team just to do some of the initial demolition work, undermining, ect.

They may do to you what they did to me.
    They may even ban you thinking they do god a service.
    I tell you these things that you might not lose faith!

GodspeeD

Christ!:D

#21     Apr 1, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Cool, I'm going to say I was referred by you, what screen name will that be?

#22     Apr 1, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Also, could you fix the abc.go.com player, I'm missing out on episodes of Lost... I heard some wild story about how it only works with Mozilla and that's Firefox, not my fav exactly... I can't get it to work with any browser since I rebuilt the.. well, it's a long and trivial story really...

#23     Apr 1, 2009
  4. Overlord!
    I was told not to use the name of the Lord.
    So,
    The idea for that alias comes from the way the webmaster signs off Here:D
    Just remember, there are...but there aren't any rules.
    I'm issuing a no rules advisory.
    As it says in Campus Decorum:
    "We realize that many of below rules are highly subjective in nature and will fall within the judgment of the moderators."
    :confused:

Christ!:)

#24     Apr 1, 2009
  5. Be sure to take a helmut of faith and a shield of salvation and feet shod with the "good news" that the Overlord! is alive!

#25     Apr 1, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

Cool, I was unsure [please excuse me in my moments of slight doubt] if they were making you use the number [gadz, they must be defensive people to do that]..

OK, I can do this thing... I'm going in... (voice trails off as if 8 went over the side and is falling into a void)...

I see them.. in the void, the Religious Spirits that rule those Christians and their Women's Clubs, they are laughing, welcoming me to the fray... they do the same thing every time and it works nearly every time... they are so proud of themselves.. when I ask my simple questions they will have the Religious People not answer me while they shunt me off to the pot luck dinner with a big grin......

#26     Apr 1, 2009
  7. No, I didn't accept the number.
    Even if they say you can't read or write posts without it...
    You don't have to accept a number either!

Christ!

#27     Apr 1, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

What's funny is that most everybody can't get that armor on properly. They are already wearing the breastplate of self righteousness and the helmet of hard headedness and I don't know what all, once they get that stuff off then the uniform fits a lot better... ok, I have to get familiar with that website... I don't want to piss them off right away, it will happen eventually anyhow.. I must be as diplomatic as I possibly can, and I'm not made for that but with your help....

#28     Apr 1, 2009
  9. As a rule of thumb, despite appearances, there is only one section a truth-teller can be relatively assured immunity from prosecution: Apologetics 301. There, even athiests, satanists, pagans, and god forbid, gnostics can enjoy a relative sense of freedom. All other areas have a club-like feel to them. Assume you must first get permission from the local mods, usually three per area. They will no doubt inspect your profile and/or previous posts for acceptability. Yes, they are actively profiling. Theists have more areas to post in than atheists. Sheeple have the widest freedom throughout the site. If you are polite, you can be the devil himself and post widely...wolfing down on the *not worthy*. You can even claim to be an exclusive heir to the Spirit of Truth that was in Jesus, if you politely rob others of their inheritance. But the number one taboo is to claim equality with *Our Father* and offer that equality to everyone as a fact, and promise universal salvation all at the same time. Plus, if you say you made the world as a meaningless mistake, it'll finally push you over the line...being too close to the truth. Then, you will be worse than a satanist, and excluded from most clubs. By narrowing your freedom of movement to Apologetics 301, they can find you, and gang up on you like lions gang up on a wildabeast and try to take you down. For they love their world, their bodies, their families and friends and fantasies. And they need regular blood sacrifice to keep them.

Fear not!

#29     Apr 1, 2009
  10. No. I just told them that they could gain 3x the daily GNP of the whole world by naming and claiming equality with *Our Father*. But if they tried to gain the whole world they would lose their souls to the diabolic decibles of devilish diatribe determined to delude them out of their divine due.

#30     Apr 1, 2009