How I trade 8 currencies and their combinations and make $$$ each week!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by MarchFX, Jan 22, 2021.

1. MarchFX

MarchFX

Hi everyone! My name is MarchFX. I have been in the forex market since 2007. Now I have several good strategies that I have been using to generate signals and make money.

I will be sharing those signals as I get them and use the opportunity to interact with you all who trade currencies in the foreign exchange market.

Yesterday I was trading chfjpy

upload_2021-1-22_18-38-30.png

chfjpy at 12.00 GMT touched 116.559and then went up.
    upload_2021-1-22_18-40-13.png

Then after one hour, this was the result:

upload_2021-1-22_18-41-10.png

upload_2021-1-22_18-41-50.png

billv, Onra and Tradex like this.
  2. MarchFX

MarchFX

You will get many such signals from 22/01/2021 here at Elite Trader.

Axon likes this.
  3. Let's see how many days you will last before you implode. People like you generally start threads and abandon them 3 days later...especially MT-x cowboys.

expiated and d08 like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Show us your losing days, your utterly failed signals that you took, or this is just fake sim.

5. MarchFX

MarchFX

Just stay tuned, at least give me some benefit of doubt, complain when I have abandoned what I have promised. Just give me two weeks and see how we will progress within that time.

easymon1 likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Fair enough.

7. expiated

expiated

@MarchFX

When you write, "...use the opportunity to interact with you all who trade currencies in the foreign exchange market," just what do you mean?

I ask because elitetrader more-or-less states that it is: a group of...traders who have meaningful conversations to help each other learn, develop new relationships, and avoid costly mistakes. However, I haven't exactly noticed an overabundance of Forex traders here. So, when I encounter one who seems to know what s/he is doing, I like to share ideas. But the last time I did so, it was like the guy got offended when I was able to correctly predict the bottom of a bearish trend ahead of time, and he told me to stop posting on his thread and go start my own.

Personally, I like to get other perspectives on interpreting price action because I think it has the potential to enhance my own trading. However, if comparing thoughts on the market or sharing forecasts in advance is something that might be upsetting to you, I'll respect that and continue to just stick to my own journals.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  8. tomorton

tomorton

If you share your strategies we will be able to see how good they are. It should be possible with experience and knowledge to see whether a strategy will be a long-term winner or a loser, and whether it incurs significant risk of unexpected wipe-out.

Account records, entry signals and individual trades don't show these things, and even long-term positive equity curves are not to be trusted.

9. MarchFX

MarchFX

I did not come across a good opportunity today.

10. MarchFX

MarchFX

upload_2021-1-26_18-55-7.png

#10     Jan 26, 2021