How I lost 10 grand to IB popups

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by trade2live, Feb 16, 2010.

1. How do you know he lost his ass, maybe he has a 2 million dollar account.

#21     Feb 16, 2010
  2. Dude you won't get any help here. This place is crawling with Interactive Broker cheerleaders, look up Kiwi trader.

#22     Feb 16, 2010
  3. The posts here talking about how they trade futures with TWS and like it are laughable. Funny Stuff!:p

#23     Feb 16, 2010
  4. IB slapped my Grandmother.

Slapped the piss right out of her.

#24     Feb 16, 2010
  5. Haha..you are fucked

#25     Feb 16, 2010
  6. If the 'technical failures' (HAHAHA) had created a profit for you, would you have given the money to IB?

#26     Feb 16, 2010
  7. oec does have a simple button but with ib you can go to order , close all postions, it will close out position and cancel open order.

#27     Feb 16, 2010
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

true, but a flatten button is different from 'buy' and 'cover short' buttons right? both buy, so why over complicate?

#28     Feb 16, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Unbelievable, Mvic! Same sorta thing happened to me just yesterday.

Here's my story: I'as walking across the street on Sunday to the Sonic to get me a ice cold vanilla Dr. Pepper. I'as crossing in the middle of the street, just like always, and this nice man in a red sports car was comin' along and he stopped and said go on sonny. I went on across and got my Dr. Pepper.

Well, yesterday (Monday), same situation came up. My dad was with me (I'm only 10) and we was crossin' the street going back for another one of those good Sonic ice cold vanilla Dr. Peppers. Well, all of sudden here come another red sports car. Thisun was going purdy fast. But, I had no fear cause I been doing this like forever. My dad yelled out, "Son stop! A red car is coming!" Heck, I says to myself, dad don't realize it's safe out here. So, I continue on. I wouldn't worried till.....BAM!

Well, when the po-lice got there, you ain't gonna believe what they told to my daddy. The po-lice said the guy in the red car wouldn't at fault. They told my daddy that I was old enough that I shoulda known the rules before I stepped out in front of that red car.

Believe me, I shore will know better next time. Heck, I thought I knew what I was doin'. Never had happened that way before.

So here I am all broken down, (but still able to type). Sure glad that guy was able to slow down a lot.

So, I want all my friends here on ET to make shore you know what you're doin' before you start sumpthin', cause it shore can hurt if you don't.

Kinda strange I guess. I was tradin' some today. Even made a little money. I reckun those TWS folks shore must like me. My stops been workin' just fine.

Hmmm...this Dr. Pepper is good today. Thanks daddy.

#29     Feb 16, 2010
  10. I believed the whole story but sorry, There's no way you are 10..
    ahhahahahaa....
    hilarious...

#30     Feb 16, 2010