How I do It

Discussion in 'Journals' started by egotraitor, Aug 27, 2002.

1. maybe he's a busy guy. ;)

#21     Sep 6, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

Magna, delete this thread, save some space instead.

#22     Sep 6, 2002
  3. Give ego a day or two to respond and then delete the thread if he's not going to do anything.

The amount of space this topic takes up on a hard-drive is equivelent to the amount of space a molecule takes up on your fingernail.

aphie

#23     Sep 6, 2002
  4. mgkrebs

mgkrebs

The amount of space this topic takes up on a hard-drive is equivelent to the amount of space a molecule takes up on your fingernail.

aphie [/B][/QUOTE]

..............way less than a booger.

#24     Sep 7, 2002
  5. On the evening of 8/26 I posted a pretty long synopsis of that days events, and some thoughts on opportunities involving various set ups. After not receiving one response, I deleted the post two hours later. I was frustrated that no one cared to comment on a post that I worked on for close to an hour. I am certainly no purveyor of the holy grail, but I am willing to share with you my brothers. Give me some time over the weekend, although the last couple of days have not exactly been set up city.

#25     Sep 7, 2002
  6. egotraitor,

Perhaps more time than two hours would have been helpful? I for one would have looked forward to reading it!

aphie

#26     Sep 7, 2002
  7. Thank you aphie. You're enthusiasm is rubbing off on old ET. Perhaps I should have kept the post up, but after a day's worth of hype and then no audiance, well it was irritating. Reminds me of a time when I was in a crowd of no more then 200 people at an Elvis Costello concert, he was so put off, that 5 songs into the set he walked off the stage.

#27     Sep 7, 2002

8. I actually saw the post but must have caught the last minutes before you pulled it. When I came back 15 minutes later it was gone. I thought it was a really insightful post and wondered why it was gone. Soon after the Super Ego rampage started. If you keep making posts like that I think it would be a great contribution to this site. Your post is the kind of stuff I actually come to elitetrader to read. Problem is weeding thru all the BS, personal attacks, and advertising posts to get to it. I don't know if I am one of the few traders that come here who trades everyday, but I enjoy seeing other peoples perspective on trading and then decide for myself how viable it is. I am in trading because I like it and it is how I support myself. I always like people with real posts or real ideas to improve my trading or change my perspective.

P.S. I am not saying there is no room for the screwing around but it gets so ridiculous at times as to make this site and a lot of threads worthless

#28     Sep 7, 2002
  9. I'll respond I promise :)

#29     Sep 7, 2002
  10. i never saw the posts either..shoulda left em up longer.

#30     Sep 7, 2002