How I do It

Discussion in 'Journals' started by egotraitor, Aug 27, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

The Great Babak sees the future! (from Chit Chat forum) Notice time of posts. (Holy shmoly....could Babak be superego?)

:)RS7

#11     Aug 27, 2002
  2. Publias

Publias Guest

Hey egotraitor,

I for one am looking forward to being enlightened :)

All this eastern wisdom ish is starting to make my head spin, please please show me the way!!!

Your faithful student,
    Publias and his alter-ego------> Commisso

#12     Aug 27, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

egotraitor, super-ego, fasterpussycat, etc. etc. threads tend to get out of hand, filled with everyone anticipating, rarely any content....

I will closely monitor this thread. Egotraitor is welcome to post his methods, his secrets, his holy grail, whatever, and as he does anyone and everyone is welcome to comment. But all other unrelated posts will be deleted.

Mean ole Magna

#13     Aug 28, 2002
  4. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

good magna- you regulate on these idiots around here- its much needed sometimes.............but, I, on the other hand am always happy to share my posts of real substance here :D :D

#14     Aug 28, 2002
  5. sounds fair to me.

#15     Aug 28, 2002
  6. Magna I can see you are moderating this thread......

Just wanted to revive it to hear our friend's words of wisdom.

Bowing down in greatness

Stock_Lover

#16     Sep 6, 2002
  7. Maybe I'll start a thread on how not to do it. To date it should at least be as useful as this thread :p

#17     Sep 6, 2002
  8. Don't hold your breath guys. This has been going on for a couple of years now. He talks a heck of a game but his walk is lame.

#18     Sep 6, 2002
  9. egotraitor,

what happened? i thought you (SE) made a smart move by creating a thread under the journals area, rather than the trading area. you should continue..

#19     Sep 6, 2002
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

This "journal" which was started on 8/27 is turning into another bust. It's now 4 pages long with absolutely no content. If egotraitor doesn't begin in the next day or so I will be closing this thread.

#20     Sep 6, 2002