How I can start Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by hardeepkaur, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex Trading is a great way to achieve success, but you need to first obtain the knowledge and skills which are required to survive in the Forex Market.

#41     Oct 4, 2021
  2. Start off by reading about the forex market and how it works. You need to have an idea of the price movements to be able to make money. You can practice on a demo account to build your strategy and polish your risk management skills.

#42     Oct 6, 2021
  3. jocrape

jocrape

@nikipari That’s what we always do in trading, taking risks most of the time. No matter if you have back tested your strategies hundreds of times, you will still need to work on your emotions by applying that same strategy on a live account. Real trading has this power to trigger your emotions.

#43     Oct 6, 2021
    nikipari likes this.
  4. To start trading forex is easy. You just need to find a broker, deposit the money on your trading account and here you are.
    I don't know what you mean by the word 'platform'. If you mean trading platform, then there are lots of them, the most popular are mt platforms and ctrader. The recent dendency shows that more and more brokers build their own platforms. Some of them leave much to be desired, some of them are really good. You'll never know until you try.
    I would recommend you to learn how to trade using mt5. That is a relatively new trading platform and many brokers start supporting it. There are many different tutorials online free of charge, so I deem that you'll have no problems in studying it.
    However, you should know that before trading real money, you'd better learn trading and economics. I would recommend using babypips educational center because it is amazing. You can find lots of information there and such knowledge will let you make the first steps in trading.

#44     Oct 6, 2021
    nikipari likes this.
  5. its a very nice reply with so many good information , got so many fine lines. thank you for nice post.

#45     Nov 21, 2021
  6. Yes actually starting trading is easy, the step is just to find a reliable broker like FXOpen, then register a new account, then make verification for AML and KYC compliance, then create account trading then make a deposit, install platform trading, and start trading, but the step is not as simple what you think, forex trading needs good skill and before spending money in the real trading account, use demo account is free without any risk, almost broker offers free demo account for the clients, they can maximize to training skill.

#46     Nov 21, 2021
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is easy to start but it is very much difficult to make money through it. You need to learn a lot to achieve success in the same.

#47     Nov 22, 2021
  8. Watch out for scammers tho

#48     Nov 22, 2021
  9. BabyPips is brilliant

#49     Nov 22, 2021
    radex78 likes this.
  10. FahadMd

FahadMd

pips school really great due to their real basic terms and conditions , if anyone can finish this school level including a practice account in demo or micro i think he will be knowledgeable as newbie.

#50     Nov 23, 2021