How I can start Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by hardeepkaur, Aug 10, 2021.

1. RachEB

RachEB

Choose a broker and you can trade. I would suggest education before broker though!

#31     Sep 28, 2021
  2. Usually, with long time experience trading, it can eliminate emotion, the trader will be wiser to control emotion, like as many people said with practice will make perfect.

#32     Sep 28, 2021
  3. MotionX

MotionX

I agree with you, it is only the consistent practice that can help to excel in forex trading and I consider demo trading quite helpful in that.

#33     Sep 29, 2021
  4. tomorton

tomorton

Forex traders in the UK - keep in mind that if you trade via a spreadbetting platform, you will not be liable for tax. You won't even have to declare your winnings on a tax return.

#34     Sep 29, 2021
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

First, you have to learn about the concepts of Forex Trading and later you could join Demo Trading and learn about the market without risk of losing money.

#35     Sep 29, 2021
  6. A demo account is a good way to start learning with practice, almost brokers offer a demo account, there is a suggestion to use a demo for at least six months because many traders fail less than six months in real trading, a newbie in real should start with a micro account.

#36     Sep 29, 2021
  7. Kalanim

Kalanim

You can find a forex broker which allows to trade on demo account.
    If you are completely new to all of this thing, then you've got to learn a lot. The first resource which is free of charge that comes to my mind is babypips.com. There you can find an educational center with lots of useful information about trading and economics which lies behind it. After reading and learning that material, you can start trading on your demo account and try to implement the knowledge on practice. In the beginning it will be pretty hard, but with the passage of time you can learn it. Demo trading will definetely bring about lots of questions which can be answered on such forums like this one. Trading community is relatively friendly and you are sure to find the answers to your questions there. After it you just need to practise and find some trading strategies which can be tried on demo account. Finally, you've got to make a real forex account and start trading there with small lots.

#37     Sep 30, 2021
  8. Smincoo

Smincoo

It is very convenient to work with the broker amarket, where there is a free demo account and the opportunity to receive it ready for free and strategies for making money.

#38     Oct 1, 2021
  9. tomorton

tomorton

This is another poster who uses phraseology such as "work with Amarkets".

This wording is common with regards this firm and rare with regards all the other firms. This makes it clear that Amarkets are probably asking people to post recommendations all over the internet using a suggested standard wording - "work with Amarkets".

Its not illegal but its quite possible these posts were not made by satisfied clients who spontaneously decided to help fellow-traders with a personal recommendation. It is probable they are not clients but they are either friends and family of the firm's management or they are employees. In both cases their recommendations are absolutely worthless.

#39     Oct 1, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  10. fargone

fargone

That is something that has to be done by you. You will need to look into which forex broker is good for you depending on your criteria.

#40     Oct 1, 2021