How I can start Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by hardeepkaur, Aug 10, 2021.

1. There is a trader prepare to practice in the demo for more than two years, if in long-duration demo still lack in confidence, maybe in real will not differ much, real trading involved emotion, when losing money it's real, trader maybe felt regret and so sad.

#21     Sep 19, 2021
  2. Zithiel89

Zithiel89

You can start with babypips forum, there are lots of educational resources there which will give you the fundamental knowledge which are necessary to start trading forex. More than that, there are also many different videos on youtube which are really useful for the traders. In addition to that, there are lots of brokers which have strong educational resources which are of great use for newbies on the forex market. I like forex trading because of the fact that there are lots educational resources which are free of charge and available to everyone who has the internet access.

#22     Sep 21, 2021
    radex78 likes this.
  3. Yes, I think forex is a great business, no matter about background trader, some of them come from uneducated in university, there are so many free sources of learning forex, as long as we want to look and learning.

#23     Sep 21, 2021
  4. Yes, agreed. Also, the fear of losing money cannot be felt the same way in demo account with live account.

#24     Sep 23, 2021
  5. Yes indeed in the demo account will be free from emotional pressure, it's about psychology, at least in the demo will get something lesson that can be learned, and to improve strong psychology, real trading will become a real battle.

#25     Sep 23, 2021
  6. jocrape

jocrape

No doubt emotions take a front seat when we use a live account and we are forced to feel that all our practice was in vain. But if you look beyond the psychological aspect of trading, you will realise that practicing on a demo account is worth it. You only need to be a bit careful and check your emotions to come in your way.

#26     Sep 24, 2021
    radex78 likes this.
  7. Emotion will be like the big enemy that appears from own selves if cant controlled emotion properly, could possible leading them to make reckless decision, maybe high temper personality will hard to control it, if any people cannot to be driver, they can be passenger, it's safer.

#27     Sep 26, 2021
  8. nikipari

nikipari

Thank you for describing this beautifully
    upload_2021-9-27_17-2-35.png

#28     Sep 27, 2021
  9. nikipari

nikipari

As far as trading is concerned, I have always believed that the first need is to develop the right spirit and personality in this field.
    Take a risk
    Test
    Go ahead
    This way you will grow

#29     Sep 27, 2021
  10. daxydet

daxydet

I have seen some traders letting their emotions rule over them and then making decisions which led to losses. It’s a common thing that beginners do and I think that if they have self control, then they can overcome this problem.

#30     Sep 28, 2021
    nikipari likes this.