How Hussein Obama Deceives Stupid Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I hope you're right, but I don't subscribe to faith based policy making, I just go by the public statements of the candidates.

McCain has repeatedly attacked those who have mentioned a date for withdrawal.

Then he went on to say that he would have the troops out in four years:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2008/05/16/mccain_iraq/

Obama, meanwhile, has been surprisingly consistent about the 18 months schedule for removal of troops.

#31     Oct 15, 2008
  2. LMAO, jonbig04 just handed Pa(b)st Prime his ass in a sling.

Truer words were never spoken ... what I find fascinating is where kids like him come from ... it is literally 10 times easier to toe the racist line (liike a number of idiots here).

How the hell do your rise above it jonbig04?

Oh, yeah, I know. :cool:

#32     Oct 15, 2008
  3. We all know what McCain/Palin means ... more usurption of power and money from the white middle class as their youth is sent to a senseless death.

But that's who these fools want to put in office. :eek:

Sounds pretty amazing, I know. But that is how it is when you get to live your life in a disneyland reality tunnel.

#33     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Wallet

Wallet

I wish everyone would pull their head out of their respective butts,, in regards to the war in Iraq. No one wants to admit the real reason we are there………….

With the 9-11 attacks , war was declared on the USA by a radical fringe of the Muslim faith. That war will continue until it is finished, you figure out the answer on what constitutes finished, but it ain’t declaring a truce, that was in effect before the attacks.

If their homeland was the Antarctica, we’d be painting our tanks camo white………..however, it is in the Middle East, so that’s where we are.

You can fight the war there or here, you get to pick the place……………but you will fight it.

Setting a withdrawal date before the job is completed only fuels the opposition as it gives them a timetable to endure past for victory. That thinking (specially publicly) leads to failure and undermines the operations that are currently in effect.

#34     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Some white guy who grew up in rural Colorado handed the guy who grew up and STILL LIVES in a minority neighborhood his ass on race? LMFAO....

I grew up in far blacker neighborhood than your half breed ass......

#35     Oct 15, 2008
  6. I grew up in the south (north carolina) I lived there from 1st grade to when I was 17 years old. My middle school was 80% black (Elm city middle school). I can't remember the exact demographics of Fike high school, but I'm sure blacks out numbered white there too. I lived in Wilson, North Carolina where blacks out number whites. Once again, its easy to refute your arguments with facts.

#36     Oct 15, 2008
  7. My bad. And yes Jon unlike the fuckheads here I do admit when I'm wrong. How did you wind up flipping properties in CO?

#37     Oct 15, 2008
  8. Well I've only flipped one house. It was a monster flip though haha. I have family in rural CO and was tired of NC. I'm by myself in Denver now and I have to say its a great town. The midwest is nice in that it lacks the racial polarity of the south. The fact is that I haven't been in one single fight/altercation since I've lived here...not eve close. In NC I had to tiptoe around the crazy wannabe gangster black guys, and the idiot rednecks. Each place has its advantages and disadvantages.

#38     Oct 15, 2008
  9. My aunt lives in Wilmington. I went there last year for a holiday and I was surprised by the racial tension. I'm the type of person who says hi to anyone who walks past and I got super hard glares back from two different black guys. Even in Chicago the gang bangers at least greet you back with an insolent nod, lol.

#39     Oct 15, 2008
  10. lol yea. I've never lived in LA or Chicago, but there's a certain kind of tension in the south where the offspring of slaves rub shoulder with the offspring of slave owners.

#40     Oct 15, 2008