How Hussein Obama Deceives Stupid Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 14, 2008.

1. C'mon. He word for word plagiarized Deval Patrick and a fictionalized portrait of Malcom X. No wonder he refuses to release his undergrad transcripts.......

#11     Oct 15, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Obama Says That Banking Plan Must Rein In Executive Pay

WASHINGTON (AP) Senator Barack Obama, whose net worth is estimated at over $7 million, said he was concerned the new banking bailout plan did not include provisions to limit the pay of business executives.

“Unlike people who work for a living, I deserve to keep my money.”
    In his first comments on the historic government intervention, Mr. Obama, whose income from book royalties will likely exceed $4 million this year, said he believed the plan held “promise” for helping average Americans not raking in seven figures, but added that new regulatory requirements needed to accompany the infusions of cash into banks.

“If we’re just giving them money, but we’re not making sure that they are curbing some of the excessive risks that got us into the mess in the first place,” Mr. Obama, who has more money in tax-free municipal bonds than most American will earn in their working lifetimes, told reporters, “then we are just continuing the same philosophy that has failed the American people so badly.”

Mr. Obama, who was sequestered at a resort near Lake Erie that he could freakin’ buy outright if he felt like it as he prepared for the upcoming debate, said he wanted to review the detailed proposal before rendering a final judgment.

“We need to crack down on excessive CEO pay - I think that should be part of the deal,” said Mr. Obama, whose Hart Schaffner Marx suit would cost normal people 2 months’ wages.

“It’s not fair for some people to make millions while failing to do the job they were hired to do. That wealth should be spread around more,” concluded Obama, who will earn almost $170,000 this year while missing more than half of the Senate votes.

:) :) :)

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. saxon

saxon

"You do NOT need to be afraid of Barack Obama as President of the United States." -- Sen. John McCain

Don't you guys believe your fearless leader? Or is McCain also a part of the "conspiracy"? :eek:

#13     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Some people think Obamas education was payed for him by Khalid Mansour. They think Obama could have met Khalid at Columbia, so from there is where Khalid maybe used his influence of moneys and connections to help Obama go to Harvard. That is where Malcolm X speech could be harmful to Obama.
    If Obama would be truthful about his friendships of the past, and make a statement that.. Yes, these people have helped me, but also tell Amercian people that he is for a free market society, and supporter of America, then Obama would eliminate all the doubt that is around him. My opinion is Obama need these people to support him, but Obama also knows the American people would not accept this as just support, but try to connect Obama with Islamic terror.
    Khalid is allege to have asked Percy Sutton for letter of support for Obama to go to Harvard. Nothing wrong with this. It is Obamas secretiveness that is the problem. He need to tell the American people these things.

#14     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

6. What I am trying to say is I think Obama is NOT Islamic extremist, is not communist either, but have mutual goals with some of these people for education and helping the poor. And they helped Obama with thier support of him. But Obama is smart enough to understand that American people would not understand his associations with these people, and they would not support him for president. So Obama choose to be quiet about these people. My opinion.
    For example of this. Khalid Mansoor is board member of African Leadership Academy, with Carly Fiorina. No one question Carly Fiorina being on this board with a muslim. It is a mutual understanding and support and tolerance of people of different race. But if Obama is shown to be connected to Khalid Mansour, then people will assume he is for Islamic terror, and other crazy thoughts.

#16     Oct 15, 2008
  7. He word for word plagiarized it?

That's not what the video shows, Pabst.

You're just making things up.

#17     Oct 15, 2008
  8. On a conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson said it was clear Obama had "lifted rhetoric" from Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Late Monday, Clinton followed up with a swipe of her own.

"If your whole candidacy is about words, then they should be your own words," Clinton said in Madison, Wisconsin. "That's what I think."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/18/obama.patrick/index.html

#18     Oct 15, 2008
  9. And now you run away.

Sheesh Pabst, show some backbone.

If you write word for word plagiarism, be prepared to show it via transcript. If your argument needs to be that he used the same rhetoric as someone else once, then stick with that.

#19     Oct 15, 2008
  10. Bigdave, welcome back. I thought the Obama campaign had sent you to another website. Are you here full time or splitting time with other sites?

ps. jonbig has worked very hard in your absence.

#20     Oct 15, 2008