How good is Entourage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 24, 2007.

1. It's a TV show, what do you expect?
    There's a lot of sex, parties and a bit of drama about the guy's career. It's nothing but a diversion in the end though.

#11     Jul 25, 2007
  2. If you did find out, it would completely ruin the show for you because that is all that it has left- what wil happen to vince, e and drama (cause everyone knows turtle doesnt have a life!!)

#12     Jul 25, 2007
  3. Didn't the real life "Turtle" die a few months ago?

#13     Jul 25, 2007
  4. He died from an asthma attack back in 2005.

#14     Jul 25, 2007
  5. Huh? Are you guys serious.. What do you mean by the real turtle? Like the turtle in Mark Wahlberg's life?

#15     Jul 25, 2007
  6. Jeremy Piven is the star of that show and carries that show. Period. He is the main driver behind any depth in the show, like the illustration of the business politics & the game of showbusiness. I think Ari Gold should get his own show.

Other than that, if you have seen the first season, you have seen them all. It's like a bit insulting after a while, nonstop throwing into everyone's faces how the world is given on a platinum platter to a few lucky kids and they still manage to try to fuck it up & create nonsensical problems. It's old & boring, no depth, shallow & braindead.

Much better shows on HBO, that are smart, provocative & deep. Entourage is for the dumbed down kids & teenages.

P.S. I don't know about the ending of show or the real "end" event in Marky Mark's life. But I do know one thing, and this is something I did not believe when I first heard it but it came from a very credible source. No amount of hot sluts, parties & drugs will ever erase what Mark Wahlberg had to do to become one of Calvin Klein's golden boys.

#16     Jul 25, 2007
  7. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Exactly. I enjoyed the first few episodes of season 1. After that it was the same old shit.

#17     Jul 25, 2007
  8. Well, a few years ago I would have agreed with you, but that was before Deadwood came out. A few of the Deadwood actors are in this show, and David Milch (I think) is also writing and producing this one.

I think if you like Deadwood, you'll like John from Cincinatti.

#18     Jul 26, 2007
  9. I want to know what happened in Mark Wahlbergs life, someone tell me now

#19     Jul 26, 2007
  10. wesbrown

wesbrown

What do you mean by the last part of your post?/ What ar eyou refering to?

#20     Jul 26, 2007