How good are you?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Robby Luca, Sep 18, 2017.

Are you in the top 20% most successful traders on ET?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you believe you are in the top 20% of traders on Elite Trader that is most successful, based on realized percentage gains/losses?

2. When everybody on ET posts their results I'll let you know. Until then I believe I'm number 2 on the totem pole after you.

d08, cvds16 and rin4et like this.
  3. "Do you BELIEVE you are in the top 20%" ... If everyone on ET posted their results, then it wouldn't be "beliefs", it would be facts. So you can stop trying to act smart now and just answer "no".

iamnewuser911 likes this.
  4. In the Top 20%...Sure. o_O

But...If you asked for the Top 5% or 1% or even less...I wouldn't be so easily confident. or quick or sure, to bet.

The Top 20% is relatively easy.-- that's not an elite club or category or bracket to be in.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    d08 and JackRab like this.
  5. I never said that top 20% is an "elite club".

iamnewuser911 likes this.
  6. JackRab

JackRab

top 20% probably doesn't make any money haha... I think @lawrence-lugar is pointing to that :)

EDIT let me rephrase that... I think that most in the top 20% hardly make any decent money trading...

Simples likes this.
  7. rin4et

rin4et

You would have better responses if you ask "how much percent is your average annual return". Assuming people will answer honestly:)

8. wintergasp

wintergasp

Actually, @Robby Luca will have better answers if he asks what's your annualized sharpe ratio. Comparing annualized percentage return on derivative markets is a proof of a lack of basic understanding of risk/rewards.

sss12, comagnum and JackRab like this.
  9. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good at once as I ever was.

iamnewuser911, 777 and vanzandt like this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Haha...
    Toby kicks ass.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    #10     Sep 18, 2017
    Scataphagos likes this.