How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Today... so much companies offer bonuses (welcome bonuses etc) that someone can really think that capital is not necessary.

#71     Oct 21, 2016
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

There are many people who are earning much more earning for better life with forex. Forex is all about how you work with it, and how you learn for it so one can make big money if he has the ability and skills for it.

#72     Oct 22, 2016
  3. Now I am still treat forex as part time business, I think this choice still on safe zone, if get fail in forex still get another source income, and if get earning from forex it will become double income

#73     Oct 22, 2016
  4. Yeah...! Many Traders just barge into Forex without gaining proper knowledge and then just complains regarding their loss.

#74     Oct 24, 2016
  5. bublu

bublu

I guess no free soup is served by any brokers and you will have to invest something in order to get something, i mean that the only concept is that money makes money so you need capital to earn good ROI through forex trading.

#75     Oct 24, 2016
  6. Winjak

Winjak

I just looove such questions :)
    I trade for several years and Forex hasn't made me rich yet... What am I doing wrong, people? :D
    I want to have a yacht and Bentley. Fun :D

#76     Oct 24, 2016
  7. Make all process with pleasant, I am also not yet become rich from this business, and because treat forex as part time business hence if loss and margin call not too regret, and if getting earning from business as additional income

#77     Oct 24, 2016
  8. Forex is a risky business, still, it is profitable. It can really make you rich only if you have enough knowledge and ability to make it profitable. So get educated in Forex so you can trade with confidence.

#78     Oct 26, 2016
  9. Yes in fact forex is risky, although any trader they might already having long years experience but still possible to facing with loss in trades, but expert they having better winning trades than loss trades

#79     Oct 26, 2016
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

That depends on trader to trader, every mind is differ from each other. So few start earning early, and few takes time to be set up everything. It is good to have second options while you are in trading business because we never know what is going to happen in this market.

#80     Oct 28, 2016