How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Yeah...! You need lot of skills to become a successful trader like analytical skills and patience and discipline and lots more.

#51     Aug 2, 2016
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  2. And to make sharp skill many trader suggested to keep practice, because practice will make perfect, but of course need to learning seriously, many success trader I think they also passed many obstacle and sacrifice before get succeed

#52     Aug 2, 2016
  3. It's a step in the right direction, but creating a code of practice is one thing, enforcement is something entirely different. The financial safety of both wholesale and retail traders comes down to easy and cost effective legal access, under a common set of laws and legal remedies applied within each legal jurisdiction. This would require signatory countries to enact similar legislation and processes, creating certainty regardless of international borders. Brokers operating within a signatory country would be required to adhered to a set of rules common to all signatories, making life much easier for you and I in terms of choosing a broker that we can trust. Will it ever happen?

#53     Oct 12, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

Not sure if i get richer in forex trading but i think it is good to get few extra bucks to pay your monthly bills out of it and that is the tempting thing i feel coming back to forex trading every day.

#54     Oct 13, 2016
  5. We just try and making effort in forex business, might not easy become rich from forex tradng beause also this is as risky, not always in every time we making trades will end up with profit, sometime loss also occured and we also learn how to manage these risk also

#55     Oct 13, 2016
  6. mlawson71

mlawson71

In my opinion forex can make you richer if you're already pretty well-off. As for making someone rich from scratch, well, everything is possible.

#56     Oct 14, 2016
  7. Forex is risky business, without good learning and experience will hard to making money here, so many newbie they leaving forex also because forex is not easy, and need high dedication here to learn and survive

#57     Oct 14, 2016
  8. Yeah...! Practice is the key to success, you could do it through Demo or you could start with small investments in real account, until you are confident enough to invest more money in it.

#58     Oct 15, 2016
  9. Currently some broker offer micro account or cent account, for second step learning investment on forex as newbie can try use small funds on cent account.

#59     Oct 15, 2016
  10. Can any market make you rich? It's all the same....

#60     Oct 15, 2016