How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Still many hope here in forex business, if skill trading already supported hence will possible to become rich from trading but need patience also to get rich

#41     Jul 11, 2016
  2. bublu

bublu

I believe that forex trading can bring a regular source of income to those who wanted to earn some extra money and they can remain consistent and patience as earning in forex requires learning.

#42     Jul 14, 2016
  3. Still very promising obviously, forex business how still become my favourite online business if compared with others kinds online business like as monetize youtube video or hyip

#43     Jul 14, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

Yup! we can call forex trading as the only legit business available online these days which can be started with small amounts too and can be done anywhere anytime.

#44     Jul 18, 2016
  5. Maybe because now many forex broker offer low minimum deposit then making forex more popular also some broker offer bonus no deposit which also attract many new trader

#45     Jul 19, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

No deposit bonuses are also offered by brokers but i guess we have to deposit in order to withdraw anything from these brokers.

#46     Jul 25, 2016
  7. Just remember when trading FX there are spreads and your trading against market makers. FX is not traded on a regulated exchange like future currencies are.

#47     Jul 25, 2016
  8. Still need to reading term and condition regarding with bonus no deposit, each broker might different rules, there are broker that giving easy rules like as profit can withdrawn and bonus only as credit capital

#48     Jul 26, 2016
  9. For that you need to gain lots of Knowledge regarding it, and also you need to do Demo Trading for few months before entering into the Market.

#49     Jul 27, 2016
  10. Skill is very important in forex if any trader want to become rich, because relying with lucky is not good idea and many trader that treat forex like as gambling most of them leaving forex and get fail eventually

#50     Jul 28, 2016