How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I've always wondered when it comes to retail FX...

Let's say that you're a good trader and you deal with brokers who take the other side of your trades. How long are they gonna let you continue to beat them?

#31     Jun 23, 2016
    777 likes this.
  2. Exactly.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I trade some serious size at times, up to 30 lots and sometimes can scale in to 50. They let you run for so long then begin targeting your account. Some people will say thats BS, Its not BS it happens. The first time it happened with me was trading short on the Euro the day Truchet had his big speech in 2008 i think. Had 5 lots short with Saxo and went to close out at 400 plus pips and a pop up said you can not close a trade already closed. Saxo closed that trade at stop, even though the stop, bid/ask or spread never hit the stop, they apologised and that was it. I had no leg to stand on. They are all scammers. Have closed several accounts for the same reason and that is why i trade futures more these days. Even thats not as clean as one would like.

#32     Jun 23, 2016
    Money Trust likes this.
  3. Forex Trading can make you rich if you have enough knowledge. First you need to learn about trading through Demo Account. Then you could start earning through live account.

#33     Jun 25, 2016
  4. Are you rich from FX trading or r you just saying what the marketers are promoting? What you wrote above is on every forum, and mostly be written by people that have no idea.

#34     Jun 26, 2016
  5. Although forex very promising, but this is not easy way to get rich at short time, need more experience and practice to finding profitable strategy, but forex also as risky business many trader fail and lose money in forex market

#35     Jun 27, 2016
    cresa maugh likes this.
  6. How does that happen?

#36     Jun 30, 2016
  7. Sometime after any trader they open buy on certain pair then price movement against their order and it can making loss if eventually trader decided to exit at loss position.

#37     Jun 30, 2016
  8. So the price moves against your position and you make a loss? wtf.

#38     Jun 30, 2016
  9. Yes, if evetually exit at loss position, but sometime price move to position and posible also to get winning trades

#39     Jul 1, 2016
  10. Forex Trading could make any one rich, if they have some ample amount of knowledge. All you need to learn is how to analyze the market situation properly.

#40     Jul 10, 2016