How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is not the best one for online money. There are many other online works, which are more popular then Forex and people are working with them without any issue. But yeah Forex is something very attractive for many traders.

#271     Jan 11, 2017
  2. Yes I see, many trader interested and joined forex because they look opportunity, which in forex giving many opportunities to making triple money, although also here is risky, as trader will learn to minimize the risk and how to increasing profit

#272     Jan 11, 2017
  3. Forex involved money that is far most than any other business, and that is why it is the best one to earn money online, though it is not an easy one.

#273     Jan 14, 2017
  4. Maybe on daily transaction on forex market is most liquid market if comparing with other market because can occur on billion dollar money move hand to hand, but also forex market is very fierce, as trader may losing money in this arena

#274     Jan 14, 2017
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

No doubt Forex can give you most money but the fact is high risk is always going to be there with your capital. There is no 100% money return guarantee in Forex.

#275     Jan 16, 2017
  6. Yes if sometime reading from fellow trader that share experience they losing big money in trading forex sometime also make sadness because forex trading beside promising unlimited income also hidden high risk, as trader need carefully and having skill

#276     Jan 16, 2017
  7. There is no 100% money back guarantee in any business, it is just that Forex is a bit more Risky.

#277     Jan 18, 2017
  8. Yes but sometime might we ever reading certain product whether these software ea or indicator that claimed can making thousand percent profit on few month, and on site has guarantee, but I am not believed

#278     Jan 18, 2017
  9. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Some EA's work even better than people (it's a fact proven by lots of newbies)
    Tell me please, how much money do you earn per month with manual trading? A assume you are a beginner, right? So, what are the results?

#279     Jan 19, 2017
  10. Yes maybe, I am ever reading on contest between robot and human that become winner is robot, but for me if look ads that promote ea that expensive price being skeptic, if they can making good money using ea why must selling ea? and also ever reading any trader often fail using ea, so if relying ea need backtest also and understand how it work

#280     Jan 19, 2017