How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I think there will be a flow through benefits to retail. Whatever happens, something is better than nothing in what i believe to be the scam market of the century.

#11     May 31, 2016
    doggyfx likes this.
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

Its not a scam people should be well-awared of what they go for, but they too lazy to learn about risks, though its a basic thing. Well there is nothing brokers hide from us.

#12     Jun 1, 2016
  3. LOL.

Anyway. Was doing a job for some physical delivery today and this trade popped up so took it. The first chart was drawn yesterday as a more macro view.

Sell NZDCHF @ 6743 stop on entry was 6750 and target is 6636, Will be ammend on price action. Hard stop now moved to 6738 and have close .5 1lot for a profit of $350 AUD

#13     Jun 2, 2016
  4. vic84

vic84

I think its not a scam, its more about where you end up, if you have not done good homework then there are chances that you might endup being scamed.

#14     Jun 4, 2016
  5. I prefer a centralized distribution exchange rather than how FX distributes price and volume through not one single exchange. Needless to say I do trade FX successfully, I just believe there are so many dodgy brokers involved within the FX industry. Like you say , you need to do your research.

#15     Jun 5, 2016

6. Then, what about sticks only to ECNs ?

#16     Jun 6, 2016
  7. I think forex is not easy way to get rich only few week trading, but will possible if trader being rich if they can making profit regularly through forex trading, but risk also always here in trading, risk management still important to manage money

#17     Jun 6, 2016
  8. Handle123

Handle123

So many people just gullible, I remember when Forex started, all the hype of commissions free when dealers were making a killing as they controlled the data and 4 pip spread cost much more than one tick spread in the futures plus commis. People simply go nuts thinking some investment is going to make them rich by getting 10% a month and why there will always be Ponzi schemes. Making easy money is like hatching alligator eggs in upper Canada or raising Jackalopes.

[​IMG]

#18     Jun 6, 2016
    eliteubertrader likes this.
  9. ECN's are better however, unlike futures and stock exchanges, the forex market is largely unregulated, regardless of which type of account you set up.

#19     Jun 8, 2016
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

I know people who are currently making a killing trading currencies, but they have years of experience to get these money in life.

#20     Jun 8, 2016