How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jul 13, 2012.

1. algofy

algofy

How many times in one thread can you say "forex business"? Honestly, forex draws the low end of the trading bucket, at least on the retail side.

#181     Nov 28, 2016
    Nereto likes this.
  2. Patience is very essential to defend, I have seen some trader beginner eventually leaving forex and never come again, because failure but if we patience and we can learn using demo account actually it's still fine to learn and free from risk

#182     Nov 29, 2016
  3. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Do you mean it's not a business?
    Maybe it's not so serious... but hwever, people treat it seriously, expecially day traders which you mentioned. Am I wrong? :)

#183     Nov 29, 2016
  4. In my opinion forex is business but included as risky business because in trading will possible any trader losing money in trades, but still so many trader they tyring luck in this business due still promising

#184     Nov 30, 2016
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

Being rich is other thing, first one need to learn Forex well. Being knowledgeable and skillful is more important than being rich in this market. Because it will help you to get more money.

#185     Nov 30, 2016
  6. Yes trader need these skill, maybe to achieved those goal, hence learning is one way to making trader being skillful, if trader having capacity to passed these obstacle, from difficulties might will get easiness

#186     Dec 1, 2016
  7. Agreed. Skills are required to trade with Forex, and for that you need lots of practice and knowledge and skills, that is the only way to become successful in Forex Trading.

#187     Dec 2, 2016
  8. You guys are talking about skills without talking about market characteristics.
    Never ever take short positions after a bull trend for reversing strategy, you will never make a consistent profit. Market becomes very volatile.

Focus on long positions, this is the truth

#188     Dec 2, 2016
  9. mlawson71

mlawson71

In general, maybe, but there are some really impressive bearish trends occasionally. Why not use them as well?

#189     Dec 3, 2016
  10. I think good trades if we can trading follow the major trend, often on these trend although occured small wave opposite movement, but eventually still continue to major trend, and about psychology trading usually has role on these condition

#190     Dec 3, 2016