How fat are you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RichSohn, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Karate is for pussies? You obviously have never seen professional kyokushin and sei do kan tournaments. Nor do you have any clue what type of pain they have to endure to even get their black belt, let alone compete. I doubt anything you throw at them would even bother them.

Ever hear the name Andy Hug? Check it out.

Me think your "fighting style" is a crock of shit.

#31     Jun 9, 2003

2. now way dude. these pussies would get their fancy feminine asses kicked in about five seconds up against the likes of Shamrock, Joyce Gracie, Tito etc. -- Shoot-Fighting & Brazilian Jujitsu (Vale Tudo) rules!

http://www.gbhwrestling.freeserve.co.uk/shoot.htm
    http://www.gracie.com/
    http://www.ufc.tv/
    :cool:

#32     Jun 9, 2003
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Do you even know what the real top tournaments are?

It's not Ultimate Fighting so that you know. There is a whole other world of fighting in Europe and Japan which is far superior to anything USA has to offer.

Gracies have been challenged by some of those fighters and turned it down because they know whats up.

And do you know who Andy Hug is? One of the top fighters of all time.

#33     Jun 9, 2003

4. BS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! your clueless dude! :D

edit: hey, maybe you do know what you say --what stylle is that??:confused:

#34     Jun 9, 2003
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Riiiggghhttt!!!

Keep on watching UFC with amazing fighters like Tank, bringing his top notch bar style brawler style.

Maybe someday you'll learn about K1 and Pride and see some serious fighters.

#35     Jun 9, 2003
  6. I'M GONNA BEAT U BOTH UP ......AT THE SAME TIME

#36     Jun 10, 2003

7. DUDE...I just spit my coffee out!!! LMAO:p :p

#37     Jun 10, 2003
  8. Right....you see some of the best fighters coming out of europe and japan LMAO!!!! Get real...Europeans are pussies and the japanese are so small we could make geisha girls out of them....

Seriously though....every fighting technique is different...but there is one universal fighting that decides all....street fighting....I don't care what you see on TV.....a good boxer will bust up any of the others on the street....Think about Lennox Lewis hitting you in the head with a Glove....he gets a clean shot on you and your out right? ...now imagine his bare fist???? OUCH...even a glancing blow with a bare fist will kill you. It's tough to saywhich is the best discipline or not...I just know that Jean Claude Van Damm got his ASS kicked at scores by a 280 lb country hick bouncer...Im sure if they were in the ring he'd win, but in the street it;s all about hand and head speed and close man to man fighting and grasping

#38     Jun 10, 2003
  9. Mecro

Mecro

Ok you bring up Jean Claude Van Dam and it's obvious you do not know what you are talking about. He is not even a fighter nor did he ever compete. If thats your idea of European fighters, you are clueless.

Like I said, look up K1 and Pride and then talk because you are talking out of your ass with your closeminded "America only" view.

Ultimate Fighting is nothing compared to Pride where hick bar brawlers would not even be admitted. UFC is there because of the money they pay and sometimes they get great fighters like Ken Shamrock (whose brother is much better than he is and is going Europe and Japan) but most of the times they get crap like Tank and semi pro fighters.

To say smth like European fighters are pussies shows that you have clue. At least research the subject before you make prejudiced statements.

#39     Jun 10, 2003

10. You're right....tell me again about those great French fighters!!!
    LMAO......better not get knocked down or the French guy will jump on your back like a poodle...Please....Japanese on avg are about 5 feet tall....I crap bigger than that...Boy that martial arts crap really helped in WWII....LOL....The reason we Americans are closed minded is because you European are insignificant in modern times....don;t take it the wrong way:D

#40     Jun 10, 2003