How fat are you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RichSohn, Jun 8, 2003.

1. yea, man.... i've watched too much cops....unsolved mysteries.... fbi files, etc.... now i'm paranoid of everything. well, not excessively or anything..but i'm probably better off.

for example, when i'm driving my car, i lock my doors just in case some asswipe decides to carjack me or something with a gun..

better to be safe than sorry!

p.s. if he doesn't have a gun, i'll kick his ass.

#21     Jun 9, 2003
  2. Mecro

Mecro

low kick to the knee, elbow to the head and knee to the gut.

Thats it.

Or just tackle the guy and use jujitsu to choke him out.

but the smarter thing to do is file assault/battery charges and get a settlement.

#22     Jun 9, 2003
  3. Mecro

Mecro

This works very well. I used to have a big meal before I go to sleep on friday night and get up on saturday and go to the gym for like a 3 hour work out.

#23     Jun 9, 2003
  4. I am in the best shape of my life......but have never felt worse...My elbow hurts , my lower back is sore and legs are like rubber.....i run 1-2 miles and THEN lift...I have to be pumped up to lift...

#24     Jun 9, 2003
  5. Time to stop posting and start running!!!!:D ...Your goal should be to do as many situps per week as you have posts...:D

#25     Jun 9, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

Oh my gawd,

I would be a stick.

nitro :cool:

#26     Jun 9, 2003
  7. lundy

lundy

125. 50% body fat. picture that.

#27     Jun 9, 2003

8. Are you a Troll or the Hobbit???:confused:

#28     Jun 9, 2003
  9. Ok, you guys seem to know a lot about fitness, so maybe you can solve this mystery for me:

I and two other friends got our body fat measured at the gym. Out of the 3 of us, I'm easistly the skinnest looking. I'm 5'9'' 160lbs. The other guy was about 5'10'', 180 lbs. pot belly and all. The other guy was about 5'8'', 180 lbs. pot belly and all. Granted, these two other guys weren't that bad shape, they both worked out quite a bit, they just ate like pigs so they have some fat on top the muscle.

Anyway, I also work out. But my body fat was the highest out of all of theirs. I don't remember the exact number, but it was WAY higher than both the other guys'.

How could that be?

#29     Jun 9, 2003
  10. i jack off 3 times a day so i have huge forearms and great stamina :D

just kidding, i lift 4-5 times a week- heavy and am bulking up
    also, i train 3 times a week with a fighting style that would leave you crippled if you ever fucked with me, karate is for pussies- we are taught to end a fight in a matter of seconds, usually with serious injury or death...........pretty ruthless stuff actually......

#30     Jun 9, 2003