How fat are you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RichSohn, Jun 8, 2003.

1. RichSohn

RichSohn

I notice traders don't get much excercise...simply sitting in front of a computer all day.

So, here's the big question: How fat are you?

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

LOL. Most of the very best traders I know make a real effort to get in some physical activity every day to counteract the sedatary occupation.

Brandon

3. I AM ROCK SOLID! :D

4. JT47319

JT47319

I have six pack abs, not yet achieved male model physique, but they're definitely showing.

5. nitro

nitro

Unfortunately, I am about 25 pounds over weight.

nitro :(

6. And the next thread: how bald are you??

7. Tea

Tea

but I'm big boned

:D

8. 215, but I'm not big boned. So, it is fat. The weight gain is from steroid use due to a battle with cancer. A nasty side effect of steroids is upper body fat and increased appetite. This has been my only opportunity in life to bulk up and work it into muscle so I'm going for it.

Bruce:p

9. i have huge muscles and i'm like 5-6% body fat.

nobody here can touch me.....not even LongShot

p.s. i did approx. 1500 calories worth of exercise today.......ran 4 miles, played disc golf (dorky, but fuckin fun), rollerbladed, and lifted weights.....

I AM ROCK SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CAN TOUCH ME!!!

10. Rock Solid,

I worked out yesterday: about 35 minutes of aroebics and an hour and a half of circuit training. Three times a week. Four sets of ten. Next week, three sets of fifteen. The week after I add weight and drop back to four of ten. I think this is fairly close to what you were describing when discussing training with LongShot?

Bruce

#10     Jun 8, 2003