How far this rally can go ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madmaxer, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Well as long as the market remains a market. usually it will go up and it will go down, so congratulations on finance 101.

As far as it being a bear market rally? Arent you supposed to be a trader? You guys with your predictions on where the market's going and what not when 99% don't have the qualifications to understand to decide that. And even if you had the qualifications, WHO CARES! Understand one thing, you can't predict the future. and you make your intelligence even worse when you try and do it on ET.

#11     Mar 13, 2009
  2. First things first, lets clear some resistance. Lets get up to the Nov low and see what happens.

• indu.jpg
      File size:
      88.2 KB
      Views:
    #12     Mar 13, 2009
  3. My guess is we rally back to 7500 before month end, don't won't a monthly close below that huge support. Dow monthly chart.

#13     Mar 13, 2009
  4. Just for the sake of this post, if the PPT (or whatever name or entity you choose for the artificial trend via Obama confidence calls), if the gov't is able to keep pushing up the Dow number we'll be left pondering a zombie.

#14     Mar 13, 2009
  5. piezoe

piezoe

:D Thank, Kev meister for sage wisdom.

imo, we go back to that S&P 800-850 band with perhaps a spike up to near 900 but not quite there.

#15     Mar 13, 2009
  6. We're in a new bull market. Don;t fade it unless you enjoy losing money.

#16     Mar 13, 2009
  7. ummmm.... ok look who is taking about losing money ??/... I though I have started a good forum.... I did shorted this morning and took my profit, That was all about it , going back to 750 + , I will short it again

#17     Mar 13, 2009
  8. buy the dips

keep buying

ride it to the close

this market is unstoppable

#18     Mar 13, 2009
  9. Ah, look who crawled out from under their rock on an up day! After getting owned over and over, he's here to tell us he's been right all along.

#19     Mar 13, 2009
  10. #20     Mar 13, 2009