How Far has ex-quarterback Fallen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 16, 2008.

1. 1) Yes
    2) During bull markets, people are more tolerant of bad behavior. 3) During bear markets, people become intolerant, hateful and punitive. :cool:

2. I think Vick was thrown into prison because he was black. Favre would of been given a fine and let go.

3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

this ai'nt about being balck,its about being stupid.

4. Matt Ryan! Vick who?

5. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Porter-on-Vick-All-it-was-was-dogs-?urn=nfl,123957

Porter on Vick: 'All it was was dogs'
    Joey Porter

Getty Images

Miami Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter commented on the possible reinstatement of former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick and, as usual, Porter shot right from the lip, according to a report on EPSN.com. Vick was convicted for his role in a dogfighting ring and is serving time in a Kansas federal prison. He's scheduled to be released next summer.

"He's already been punished enough," said Porter (referring to Vick's possible reinstatement after serving his sentence), who owns a pair of pit bulls and a Maltese. "They gave him his penalty. He paid his penalty. What else should they do to him now?

"All it was was dogs. They act like they don't even like pit bulls anyway. That's the funny thing about it if you want to get back on that topic. I got pit bulls, I got to put them under a different breed just to travel. So you can't even fly pit bulls nowhere.

"It's a breed they don't care about. It's not like he was fighting cocker spaniels or something that they like. They don't really care too much about pit bulls."

Profootballtalk.com reported that Porter let his pitbull loose and it killed a miniature horse.

6. And today it comes out that POS Vick put family pet dogs into the ring with pit bulls for the fun of it.

"The report, dated Aug. 28, 2008, says "Vick, Peace and Phillips thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3718304

Its amazing how fast the Falcons have forgotten Vick since Matt Ryan started playing.

7. My God, this SOB was hanging them, drowning them, and killing them. He is one sick M'F'er isn't he?