How extreme right wingers express themselves

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Misthos, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Extreme right wingers.....

That's what bothers you nowadays retard??

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Look, I'll poke fun at all extremes, even the tree hugging koombaya crowd.

So, judging by your response above, I must have offended you....

Good. I did my deed for the day.

Now, time to take liquidate some positions and call it a day soon.

Peace! Loser....

#12     Jul 29, 2009

3. the right-wing nuts don't want the Government Regulating CARBON-The Building Block Of Life.

The left-wing nuts, (ie; mainstream Lefties) are far scarier than a group of of righties playing commando in the woods.

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. You are either an idiot or a master of parody. Either way, you are without peer.

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. Not in an apocalyptic post peak credit - peak oil - Mad Max world.

My money is on the guys that believe in the scary Jesus described by that kook on Patmos... those wing nuts are armed to the teeth. They don't believe in the forgiving, turn the other cheek Jesus of the new testament.

Here:

Dealer offers AK-47 with each new truck purchase
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/07/dealer-offers-ak47-with-each-new-truck-purchase.html

Seriously - the carbon credit thing is a joke. It's neither right wing or left wing - it's a corporate thing to fleece the public. The chart that Gore carries with him on Carbon and global warming is a scam. I'm not arguing about global warming, just the parabolic rise in CO2 according to that chart. The observation posts used to calculate the historical data are suspect.

But yeah... those scary jesus loving guys are the ones to watch out for... I think if things go berserk - they'll make that quack Muqtada al Sadyr look tame. (In a Mad Max kinda world, of course...)

#15     Jul 29, 2009