How Easy is it to commit voter fraud?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 10, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P5p70YbRiPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=1633976

James O'Keefe, the conservative activist who caught ACORN workers on tape giving illegal advice, released video of a young bearded white man walking into the polling place of Attorney General Eric Holder on Election Day.

Young white man: Do you have an Eric Holder? (He gives an address.)
    Poll worker: I do. (He repeats the address.) OK. Please sign your name there (pointing to the signature line in his huge book of precinct voter registrations).
    Young white man: I actually forgot my ID.
    Poll worker: You don't need it. It's all right.
    Young white man: I left it in the car.
    Poll worker: As long as you're in here (pointing to his voter registration book), you're on our list, and that's who you say you are, you're OK.
    Young white man: I would feel more comfortable if I just had my ID. Is it all right if I go get it?
    Poll worker: Sure, go back.
    Young white man: I'll be back 'faster' than you can say 'furious.'
    Poll worker: We're not going anywhere.
    Young white man: All right, thank you. (He leaves, never actually taking Eric Holder's ballot.)

2. pspr

pspr

I think there has been a lot more liberal voter fraud going on than anyone could imagine. It's just that they are getting away with it and nobody knows but the perp and those pushing it. It's going undiscovered by the local governments.

That's why the Democraps are so against voter ID laws. They have a huge edge in votes from voter fraud. I wonder how many dogs and cats vote Democrat in each national election.

3. wildchild

wildchild

Just look at the stuff ACORN had done in the past.

4. Mav88

Mav88

liberals want gun bans based on rare anecdotes, but when presented with things like this for voter ID they say the stats prove we are ok.

What the conservative base, mostly white male professionals, simply does not understand is that the other side doesn't care about ethics as long as they win. Conservatives think the high road will be self supporting in the long run. A bad idea, the only thing the other guys will respect is aggressive and dirty politics.