How dumb were they ? Very

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JackMorgan, Jun 23, 2022.

1. upload_2022-6-23_13-15-53.png

These clowns just rejected a buyout and BOUGHT back a stack of stock in a tender

at 14.50 !!!!

lol

And you thought YOU were a turkey.

VPhantom, ET180 and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    Buyouts can be tricky\ but Carl Ichan made a fortune in them.
    Hard to say why/ but George Soros funded a group this month, buying 60 radio stations.
    WE dont need no rockin' chair\ Geritol or Medicare\may be old ,but not impaired/:D:DG Jones Don't Need No Rockin' Chair\album\Walls Can Fall....

3. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Is this another play you didn't make any money with?

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. This con woman is so desperate , she's reduced to pimping this stale old idea.

MrMuppet is an onlyFans subscriber to her 'private' feed

upload_2022-6-23_14-41-51.png

murray t turtle likes this.

5. I made lots of money on it, thanks for asking. Why else would I even mention it ? Clearly you are now officially obsessed with me.
    Isn't she more your type ?
    upload_2022-6-23_14-43-59.png

6. [​IMG] ps i have a stack of ibonds in the 6 figure amount earning me 12% average

lol, you ?

Fx-Game likes this.
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Suze Orman was plump up and fluffed by CNBC is all you need to know. Also, promoted by Larry King and Oprah. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. How she became an expert is beyond me. Of course, the words guru and expert are the most abused words in the financial world. Anyone can be anointed guru or expert by financial hacks on cable TV and regular TV too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suze_Orman

8. Orman munches carpet like Smalfil eats pickle, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

9. %%
    I prefer Dave Ramsey myself, but he gets '' hate mail by the bale .LOL .''
    I was watching Suzie O, one time + she calls every woman that called in ''girl friend.'' Good news LOL, most were women \so she calls them all ''girlfriend'':D:D

10. ask MrMuppet for a copy of his onlyfans videos. epic

#10     Jun 23, 2022