How dumb are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SoesWasBetter, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Or put another way, how smart are you?

http://definition.org/how-smart-are-you-quiz/

I took it, didn't think I did all that well, but it rated me quite highly.

Wonder what the the genii here will get.

Interesting questions.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. jnbadger

jnbadger

38. But it is more of of a trivia game than an intelligence test. Interesting, though.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Well ,they claim its to measure education level, not IQ.

I got 35 , should have done better I thought. In any case they claim I now qualify to be a tenured professor at an Ivy league

4. I didn't even bother to take it, or even click on that link -- But I already know I'm average...always been. :confused:
    Ever since Grade 1 to Community college. and sports too and videos games too. Average average average...I've never really excelled greatly or been #1 at any of those traditional activities.

Trading is my calling though, I can say with a certain degree of confidence.
    The name Lawrence is kind of synonymous with trading/finance: Larry Wildman, Lawrence Garfield, Larry Burrows (all movie characters, Wall Street, Other People's Money, Mr Destiny) -- and there's a few famous Lawrence's in the real world of finance/trading as well.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  5. LacesOut

LacesOut

I got 35.
    Yup - I got my Bachelors.

6. 36 Masters Degree

Smell that Nerds!

Edit- The test is definitely biased against Gen X and later.
    I imagine Millenials would probably score like a 12 and then blame racism, sexism, and Trump for their stupidity.

Boomers should have a 2-3 question handicap. Those bastards are fleecing the system as usual!

7. I really think I should have gotten more like 40 right, but who knows, I guessed right on a few so maybe thats a wash.

8. elderado

elderado

37 and there were a lot of gimmies and a few what the hecks?

Clubber Lang likes this.