How Does One Remove a Moderator that Instead Becomes a Biased Censor?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganist

morganist Guest

Jospeh never cried he just nearly got raped by some woman. Then jailed.

#61     Apr 19, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

The first comment was not about negativity but whether countries should have nucs. I disagree with them.

The second is not necessarily bad. Don't you want America to help Israel. Isn't that what you want Israel to flurish. You assume that is a negative comment.

#62     Apr 19, 2010
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

BTW how is Afghanistan a war for Israel?

Read my post two down from that on the link. About training grounds.

#63     Apr 19, 2010
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

If that is the issue why don't you respond in a polite way?

#64     Apr 19, 2010
  5. Are you saying my father is not Jewish because his name was Richard? What would you prefer Morgan? Hymie

#65     Apr 19, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

It is not a Jewish name some people would argue that you are not Jewish due to that. Like you do because some people are not circed.

#66     Apr 19, 2010
  7. Some moderator you can't even spell properly (Jospeh) and you don't know basic grammar. Since when is "Then jailed." a sentence?

Furthermore, Joseph didn't get nearly raped by some woman. A woman can't rape a man. It is anatomical -- beyond your grasp grasshopper.:)

Potiphar's wife, furious at Joseph for resisting her attempts to seduce him into sleeping with her, accuses him falsely of attempting to rape her. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potiphar

#67     Apr 19, 2010
  8. Come on calling for sanctions against Israel and claiming that american wars (including Afghanistan) are wars to protect Israel are not anti-Israel comments? Let's get serious, that would be the first time ever when these comments are used in a positive sense. These are the favorite claims of every anti-zionist and anti-semite on the planet. BTW India and Pakistan have nukes, the US does not sanction them either.

Would you respond to David Duke, his followers, KKK members in a polite way, would you have a civil discussion with neo-nazis? Or would you spit on them and call them what they truly are - racist, nazi pigs. Why can't I?

#68     Apr 19, 2010
  9. This is the FEEDBACK section.

#69     Apr 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.