How Does One Remove a Moderator that Instead Becomes a Biased Censor?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganist

morganist Guest

I never said I did beleive those things. I deleted the post merely because of the language on both sides nothing else. Nothing else!

Now go and read the part of the Torah when Joseph's brother dan sold him to the Egyptian slave train. That is similar to how you have treated me for doing my job.

Double mah!

#51     Apr 19, 2010
  2. No, I am actually quite worse. The Patriarch Jacob was a peaceful man. On the other hand my ancestor's hands, King David, were filled with blood of the uncircumcized.

#52     Apr 19, 2010
  3. I never said I did beleive those things. I deleted the post merely because of the language on both sides nothing else. Nothing else!
    Your two posts on this site mentioning Israel are very negative toward Israel, in one of them you do suggest that all american wars are for Israel (not for oil/big business in the context of that debate). It does not necessarily make you an anti-semite (even though it's truly one of the most typical anti-semitic accusations) but it hardly makes you an objective judge when it comes to these debates.

That is similar to how you have treated me for doing my job.
    Double mah!

I went back and checked your posting history on Israel which made me change my mind, I am far more skeptical of your ability to provide unbiased moderation on the subject of Israel and anti-semitism now than I was before. I'll be delighted if I am wrong but somehow I doubt that posts with virulently anti-Israeli rhetoric, baseless accusations and conspiracy theories will be deleted.

#53     Apr 19, 2010
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

#54     Apr 19, 2010
  5. I still have that bridge for sale Morgan. It is yours for taking -- just for $1. :)

#55     Apr 19, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

I am circumsized. Do you fancy yourself as the next Joshua do you!

How old are you. Who uses words like hushbar and what ever it was you called me now anyway. That makes me think you are not what you seem.

#56     Apr 19, 2010
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

What are you talking about.

What kind of name for a Jewish person is Richard anyway. That is not Jewish sounding did you convert?

#57     Apr 19, 2010
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

Also do you believe in the Jubilee.

#58     Apr 19, 2010
  9. Don't cry Joseph! You will get even with your brothers in the end, and they will even bow down to you. :)

#59     Apr 19, 2010
  10. I haven't made any comments about Israel. Those must of been quotes. Check again and apologise.
    Sure you did:

"why didn't america put sanctions on israel regarding nucs like other countries. that would have prevented this."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2804202&highlight=israel#post2804202

"part of me thinks the wars are not so much about companies and resources but protecting israel. think about it all the countries we fight are enemies of israel. do you see the us attack venezeula they have oil they have resources they are closer. "
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2738800&highlight=israel#post2738800

BTW how is Afghanistan a war for Israel?

There is no history that was the first deletion I have done. It was purely from language nothing else. The others will be deleted if they do the same.
    My concern exactly, idiots like Tresor will keep posting "polite" antisemitic lies, libels, canards, yet calling them what they really are - anti-semitic nazi scumbags will be verboten.

#60     Apr 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.