How Does One Remove a Moderator that Instead Becomes a Biased Censor?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The logical solution seems to be then to eliminate the P&R forum, and have those folks go to a site where their discussions are welcomed and tolerated.

Like me. I'm done here except for these remaining posts in the feedback forum.

#31     Apr 19, 2010
  2. I notified you about them a couple of times.

I see you started with criminal # 1, yours truly, for your first brown shirt deletion at ET.

#32     Apr 19, 2010
  3. Don't criticize Visitors. He is doing this for your benefit. :D :D

#33     Apr 19, 2010
  4. Hmm, fwiw the dude was posting David Duke's videos and a ton of other antisemitic content (like Moses was a pedophile etc) under his former screen name (Tresor) before he was banned. I don't want him banned, he is an excellent tool for demonstrating the ignorance, ugliness and utter stupidity of the Israel-hating antisemitic fringe but you seem to be siding with the wrong crowd.

#34     Apr 19, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

was it me or other mods. i never received any.

#35     Apr 19, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

i'm not siding with anyone. just want the insults off the forum.

#36     Apr 19, 2010
  7. Correction A_Person, he is not siding with the wrong crowd. He is part of the wrong crowd.

Let them be!

See my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/bernardrichards and make sure that you connect with the right crowd!

#37     Apr 19, 2010
  8. well, unfortunately it's not that simple. Calling a spade a spade is not an insult. Calling people like Tresor/Visitors an antisemitic Nazi boy is a very accurate description of his views.

#38     Apr 19, 2010
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

i haven't made any comments to imply siding with anyone. i merely deleted the post as a result of the language and attacks. this is on both sides, it has nothing to do with anyones views it was simply the language used.

#39     Apr 19, 2010
  10. Well, I don't want to jump to conclusions, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Of course he does not have to be an outright member of the wrong crowd, all he needs to do is let all this scum sound off and promote their stormfront/KKK views while "defending" them against "insults". Of course that won't fool anyone but let's hope that's not what he has in mind.

#40     Apr 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.