How Does One Remove a Moderator that Instead Becomes a Biased Censor?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganist

morganist Guest

No it is not. I just take things off when it offends or people pm me enough. If you look at this thread a lot of people agree with me some mods too.

#21     Apr 19, 2010
  2. Visitors

Visitors

You just insulted him again

do you not understand that ascribing brown shirt philosophy to someone like morganist is an insult.

Are you uneducated man ???

Or are you extremist who believes that everything you do is OK because you are of Jewish faith.

I can't stand religious wackos regardless of their faith. They refuse logic and facts and embrace the world of make believe.

#22     Apr 19, 2010
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

Oh I see by brown shirt you meant nazi. I am not. I would also like to point out there were comments on that thread offensive to your side of the argument too. This is not acceptable either. This is why the whole thread was taken off. It is nothing personal just a bad thread all round. Like I said it was too long to delete one or two posts so the whole thing had to go. The side doesn't matter it is the language and the personal attacks. Remember this, it is not an attack on you but on the language of the thread. This was in your benefit. Some people who agree with what you say would be offended by the comments of the posters here too. So don't take personal offence it was to stop offence to all people.

My point is the thread was not removed because of your views of the contents but the attacks and language on boths sides. This is not nice and makes the forum look bad. You seem to think this is an attack against your religion or race. It is not not at all. It is simply to prevent a potentially decent debate degrading to a vindictive argument.

See you round the forums Bernard.

#23     Apr 19, 2010
  4. Absolutely, Code7 and Visitors, the ones that posted the Antisemitic Blood Libels in my thread. Your blood brothers! And now let us say Sieg Heil! :D

#24     Apr 19, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

They agree with me that the comments were offensive. Like I said the deletion was not because of any side but the offense to both sides. This was why I deleted the enitre thread.

#25     Apr 19, 2010
    #26     Apr 19, 2010
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

I didn't see those threads if I did and they are offensive they will be deleted. I am new so this is the first thread deleted. It is not something for you alone. What this space if it happens again.

#27     Apr 19, 2010
  8. Visitors

Visitors

Bernard let me make this real simple for ya.

Maybe you can scare mods with your anti semitic labeling bullsh**

if you manage to scare them into submission

remember

I will be here to respond to your threads

Is this simple enough for ya :cool:

#28     Apr 19, 2010
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

He is not scaring me.

#29     Apr 19, 2010
  10. I can't play goalie Tresor if the referees are calling unwarranted roughing penalties on me.

Have fun shooting at an open net!

I hope you find it challenging. :)

#30     Apr 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.