How does one build an educational trading business

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ultimatesuccess01, Jun 13, 2019.

1. pinabetal

pinabetal

Would you do that?

#51     Jun 17, 2019
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

If I were charging money, yes.

#52     Jun 18, 2019
  3. pinabetal

pinabetal

How about 3 little freebies just so we can see.....puleez

#53     Jun 18, 2019
  4. pinabetal

pinabetal

Guess not, no freebies ..”0” “nada” “zilch”........

#54     Jun 20, 2019
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Are you asking me or the guy who started this thread? He's the one claiming to be a 25-year trader who's not like 99% of those other con men selling garbage courses. I didn't say anything about giving away freebies or selling a course.

#55     Jun 20, 2019
  6. pinabetal

pinabetal

Well i was asking you since you said that was a firm trade recommendation. Just thought you could show exactly how it is done live since you seem to be saying the OP needed to do this.....

#56     Jun 20, 2019
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

The difference is I'm not selling anything or making any claims...just telling OP what I think he should do since he asked for feedback.

#57     Jun 20, 2019
  8. NQurious

NQurious

All I know is that the last thing I’d want to invest my time and money into at this point in my life is a “Trading Education Business.” Buy an apartment building, invest in commercial office space, maybe buy a golf course - but a trading education business?

#58     Jun 20, 2019
  9. pinabetal

pinabetal

So, not a case of “whats good for the goose is good for the gander?”

#59     Jun 21, 2019
  10. Courses only give you basic knowledge of topic, it depends on you would it be effective or not. For example the are many courses for programmers on Udemy, but my friends who are successful programmers never used that resource. You need to find a right time to realize whether it`s your field or not. I was studying engineering when I realized that I`m more into custom essay writings. So find the time to realize if it`s interesting for you, otherwise no course will help you

#60     Aug 20, 2019