How Does A Successful Trader Find Investors/Backing? Requesting Advice ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by jaygould, Sep 28, 2009.

1. jaygould

jaygould

Are you aware of any proprietary trading firms that work with forex ? I don't know of any off hand.

#31     Sep 29, 2009
  2. jaygould

jaygould

What do you think would be a capital base large enough to prove something ?

#32     Sep 29, 2009
  3. the only ones that matter start at 50k for basic.

Why not just sell your system on c2--the bulldog people here will show you how. SOme guys are making serious money there

Sleepy

#33     Sep 29, 2009
  4. By the way, no real investors would invest with a retail FX fund anyway, C2 or the bulldog is your only hope

#34     Sep 29, 2009
  5. *sigh*. Someone driving on a dark, icy, winding mountain road with no guard rails, thinks that the best way to get there, is to triple their speed...

You need to study "Risk of Ruin"

#35     Sep 29, 2009
  6. Corelio

Corelio

I'm still waiting for specific names and contact information of managers that posted such returns.

#36     Sep 29, 2009
  7. You don't give up. OK!
    I do not give out financial results, and this is a new system anyway. I will not give out name who contacted me, that is a matter of trust. I will show you what is possible. The image include two backtest run: left is nqz9, right is nqu9. That is end of it. I will not respond to any further inquiry on the matter.

#37     Sep 29, 2009
  8. ROTFLMAO!!!!

For f--k's sake, you can't be serious!?! Backtest run??

This site is too much sometimes... pure comedy. Thank you for that, I needed a good laugh today
    :D

#38     Sep 29, 2009
  9. Enjoy yourself, as you please. I will you happy evening.

#39     Sep 29, 2009
  10. Corelio

Corelio

This is outright absurd to put it in nice words. You would show more dignity and respect for others by just saying that your claim of fund managers posting a 10000% annual return was unfounded and without a glimpse of merit. Instead, you try to portray yourself as knowledgeable in an attempt to place your persona above others. Finally, you lower the bar even more by expecting others to believe in these bogus performance reports.

Next time show some humility and respect, and try not to underestimate the ability of others. If there is one lesson that you should take from all this is that the moment you underestimate your competitors (or the market) then the moment you will be taken to the cleaners is not too far away.

#40     Sep 30, 2009