How Does A Successful Trader Find Investors/Backing? Requesting Advice ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by jaygould, Sep 28, 2009.

1. jaygould

jaygould

It is very real with the statements to back it up. Not sure what you mean about revealing too much ? What exactly would I have to lose ?

#11     Sep 28, 2009
  2. You are making too much money. Money causes trouble, that is why they are in vaults, armored cars.

#12     Sep 28, 2009
  3. You have several personal alternatives. It has been explained to you that people will find you. Were I you I would start over.

Lets look at the alternatives, however.

If you are able to handle criticism and do work, then your problems are over.

there are many profitable systems and, obviously the testing ground has been given to you and you did not "get it".

you need to work on the exponent in the compound interest formula and NOT the capital aspect in the compound interst formula. This is not hard to follow. You need to "FIX" what you are doing.

There is a preliminary test before you go to work.

All excellent trading systems have a common characteristic.

You can apply the common characterisitc and if you have a positive result, then you may begin work to put in the fix and get rich without anyone else's capital.

Any excellent system works on all fractals in any market when that market has enough liquidity. Excellent systems are NOT fractal sensitive.

50 trades a month is your PROBLEM.

If you find your system is NOT fractal snesitive, you do not have to start over.

Let's say you believe this is the case. Then you can go to work. Use the attached excel to lay out the tasking the "FIX" the exponent.Sorry I couldn't attach the excel, ET can't handle recent versions of Excel.

The important thing is to goose your system up to an approapriate faster fractal and just add contracts from profits until you reach the capacity of that fractal. at that po9int, add some harmonic analysis so you can trade at a multiple of the fractal capacity by using partial fills up to 5 times the capacity. you shoiuld be able to do a reversal "overlap" by a small time delay like a few seconds. At 50 trades a month you are probably holding or more likely sidelined most of the time as it is now.

I will try to convert my Excel to a stale version of Excel.

#13     Sep 28, 2009
  4. Sorry I swiped off al the formulae; they are obvious.

#15     Sep 28, 2009
  5. Wtf? I've never heard an institutional investor or asset allocator mention "10000%+". If anything, such a claim would convince a <i>real</i> investor that you were a fraud or con man.

#16     Sep 29, 2009
  6. Lethn

Lethn

First off do you even have a job with which you're able to top up this amount of money and actually afford the living expenses?

And if you can't even afford living expenses with what you make then why the heck would anyone invest or back you in trading? This shows that you're not actually being as successful as you claim and is a bit dishonest on you're part too.

#17     Sep 29, 2009
  7. oh B*S*

!!!!!!!!!!

That guy who says 1,000% or was it 10,000% is a f**** joker!

It's all about risk and drawdowns..anyone who tells me they make 1,000% per annum wouldn't get one penny from me. Why? Beause they are taking on too big risk IF, and it's a big IF they are evem making half of that! (who are there so many B*Sers' here?)

5% per month is great. Hopefully with small drwardowns...you should be able to attract money with that. I have snet you a PM.

Ignore some of the replies here...DO NOT GO HIGHER LEVERAGE CHASING HIGHER GAINS! If you suffer a big drawdown or blow up...the games over.

Elite B*sers! Some of you guys are dengerous and dreamers!

#18     Sep 29, 2009
  8. anyone decipher what he meant here? :eek:

-----------------------------------------------
    You have several personal alternatives. It has been explained to you that people will find you. Were I you I would start over.

Lets look at the alternatives, however.

If you are able to handle criticism and do work, then your problems are over.

there are many profitable systems and, obviously the testing ground has been given to you and you did not "get it".

you need to work on the exponent in the compound interest formula and NOT the capital aspect in the compound interst formula. This is not hard to follow. You need to "FIX" what you are doing.

There is a preliminary test before you go to work.

All excellent trading systems have a common characteristic.

You can apply the common characterisitc and if you have a positive result, then you may begin work to put in the fix and get rich without anyone else's capital.

Any excellent system works on all fractals in any market when that market has enough liquidity. Excellent systems are NOT fractal sensitive.

50 trades a month is your PROBLEM.

If you find your system is NOT fractal snesitive, you do not have to start over.

Let's say you believe this is the case. Then you can go to work. Use the attached excel to lay out the tasking the "FIX" the exponent.Sorry I couldn't attach the excel, ET can't handle recent versions of Excel.

The important thing is to goose your system up to an approapriate faster fractal and just add contracts from profits until you reach the capacity of that fractal. at that po9int, add some harmonic analysis so you can trade at a multiple of the fractal capacity by using partial fills up to 5 times the capacity. you shoiuld be able to do a reversal "overlap" by a small time delay like a few seconds. At 50 trades a month you are probably holding or more likely sidelined most of the time as it is now.

I will try to convert my Excel to a stale version of Excel.

#19     Sep 29, 2009
  9. People
    Use a little reasoning.
    Anyone returning 10000% does not need a capital injection. Even with $1000, in one years it's $10m.
    Come on, get a grip.

#20     Sep 29, 2009