How does a person succeed in the United States of America?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Get yourself a workforce that you can siphon the pay from.

#11     Dec 24, 2009
  2. cls7430

cls7430

Omegapoint - It's called capitalism. You invest everything you have, borrow money from a bank, friends or relatives (and by the way when you borrow money from a bank you will personally guarantee it and put up everything you own as collateral), work 60 - 80+ hours a week and make less then your employees when you first start out then give people the opportunity to work for you and just hope you can make it.

Now, what you seem not to understand is that it is each and every employees decision to work for you (no one is forcing them to take the job - it's their decision) or they can decide to go work somewhere else or even start their own business (refer to above requirements).

Obviously from your ridiculous statement, you have never started or run your own business.

#12     Dec 24, 2009
  3. I'm not really feeling sorry for myself. I just have absolutely no idea what to do to succeed in this world.

I have a patent that mines ocean water for gold, silver, etc. It also extracts hydrogen from water so we could have hydrogen powered cars. I have an awesome business plan for the oil companies too.

However. If you are physically prevented from communicating these ideas, there is no way to market them. Selling involves communication. However, word of mouth is not terribly effective and TPTB have blocked all access to the media. I have contacted newspapers, but they don't report anything they didn't receive over their newsfeed.

#13     Dec 25, 2009
  4. you're an idiot, honesty and hard work gets you to fucking hell, legal fraud is the way to go, you start a business, borrow money from the bank and any other idiot you can, take the money, file BK for the business. Rinse and repeat. fucking learn from Trump

#14     Dec 25, 2009
  5. That's exactly right.

Did you know that online brokers sell stop loss data in real time? That way the guys with large money can move the market, target their stops and get the traders really emotional. Fastest way to make money there is.

#15     Dec 25, 2009
  6. Well... not the fastest way. The fastest way to make money is the journal entry at all the central banks on planet earth. EG. if the government wants to borrow money from the central bank, the govt gives the bank an IOU (a bond) and the bank gives the govt a check (or adds some digits to their bank account). Then the govt owes the bank for the amount of the bond. And the central bank owns an asset called a bond. And then the govt taxes everyone to pay off the bond plus interest. Total cost to the central bank? Maintaining a journal entry and counting their money. Although it does require hiding that journal entry from the public with lots of propaganda and economic obfuscation.

#16     Dec 25, 2009
  7. loik

loik

Other people have to appreciate your work, and then give you money etc

#17     Dec 25, 2009
  8. cls7430

cls7430

Hey Clown - instead of crying about being a loser and calling people names, you really should take your own advise and start a business and file bk and let us know how that goes!

It is really amazing how many people don't have a clue!

#18     Dec 25, 2009
  9. I've done worse than that, I found that hypocrisy pays way long ago, and it pays fucking good, let me put it this way, without hypocrisy I'd be eating plastic hamburgers at mcdonalds like you, now even my grandchildren's grandchildren can live off what I have earned

#19     Dec 26, 2009
  10. Hmm... so would you like to invest in a few business ideas? I got a bunch. Billion dollar business ideas. I even have a business plan to take oil companies to hydrogen powered cars that would work inside 18 months. My patent covers that one.

I've got another invention of a water energy machine. Works with paint, pipe, and sunlight. Damned near perpetual. Need a good engineer and an architect for that one.

#20     Dec 26, 2009