How... Do You View Sex?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the tradition of Candy's polls, here's another (un)worthy poll....

2. OK, it worked this time.

Mr. Moderator, you can lose that other (polless) poll.

3. So, let me get this straight...

There's almost 24,000 members on ET, yet only 6 have sex?? And, that for pleasure?

Hm... I mean, I'm the one who turned 45 on May 6th (of which age many equate as automatically making me unable to have sex - *busts up laughing*) but only 6 members replied to the poll??

*Whoa*

Sometimes I wonder what kind of forum this is, know what I mean?

I may be having to pull my membership... since sexually inclined people seem not to be here - therefore, um, folks, I don't fit in - heh.

Talking about sexually uninclined people, seems like MTC takes that crown besides being the resident drama queen.

Trade Off

4. Wait...what crown do I take? Uninclined? Inclined? To what? Have sex? I'm confused

5. Dear Miss Confused Resident Drama Queen UNinclined To Have Sex Desperate Aging Gold Digging Spinster,

I believe I was inferring that you win the (new and additional) crown of being UNinclined to have sex...

Hope I made that clear enough for you.

to

6. Hey...if that's what YOU need to believe in order to feel worthy...that's OK with me....but like I say...the first step in solving a problem is admitting that you are one...

7. Oh really? Well, what about just NOT admitting to anything and just phucking me til the cows come home, hm...?

That is my point - you have no interest in SEX yet just SIT on your @$$ instead of USING it for anything good! -- You post and post on ET with your PHUCKING winks and CHUMPY dimply SMILES but you don't ever DO anything.

You make me want to throw up!

I have never met such an Internet Woman in my life.

I hope you die and burn in Hell forever.

Picture of mytwocents NOT using her @$$ to PHUCK me!
    [​IMG]

Btw, phuck your face, I could care LESS about your phucking FACE! And if you don't know why then you need to get your head examined, lady.

tradez

8. TradeOff,

I'm trying to be a tolerant person but you're making it really hard. Here is a good example of an already worthless thread diving straight into name-calling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.