How do you trade Eurodollar Packs & Bundles?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by jsmooth, Mar 16, 2013.

1. jsmooth

jsmooth

I'm trying to get started trading the STIR and Eurodollar Packs...how exactly do you bring up those quotes in Xtrader or CQG? Do you have to create each color pack in the spreader? I'm new to the Eurodollars, currently in the process of getting through the Burghardt and Aikin books, but I cant seem to get a quote on TT, been having to watch the packs on the CME site the past week. Any help how to get these quotes up and trade them in TT or CQG? A White or Red pack for example.

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey J-dog, guys stopped trading those in 2007. LOL. That market is long gone. The only edge in that game was trading the basis. Burghardt goes into great detail in both of his books but again, they were written 10 years ago! :)

3. jsmooth

jsmooth

Ive been seeing a bunch of guys trading the ZT/2YR outright and spreading their risk off into the Eurodollars packs...maybe i'm missing something then?...haha...hope your doing well Mav

4. bathrobe

bathrobe

They should come up in TT if you select GE and then spreads on the lower left where it list futures,options,spreads and energy. The list is very long.